Talent Show !
bibomoris
Jan 18 2012, 02:57 PM
GMC:er
Hey GMC !
My schools Talent show auditions are next Tuesday !!
Me and a freind of mine (Drummer) need some nice instrumental songs or solo's that sound good and show some technical skills like tapping and so on.And as for my capability i can handle the advanced lessons or some of the extremely advanced lessons (6-7).
and as for my drummer he is pretty good so dont worry about him.
and the song cant pass 5minutes or so.
so any help is appreciated smile.gif
Moris,

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jan 18 2012, 03:13 PM
Learning Roadie
Trond Vold has a nice composition lesson here on GMC. smile.gif I bet he would be honored if you performed his work. I would video it though, so you send it to him and he could watch it. smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...ythmic-tapping/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 18 2012, 03:59 PM
Instructor
Maybe pick Surfing with the alien by joe Satriani, that's a cool one Imo

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 18 2012, 04:42 PM
Instructor
What about this song?? It has lots of cool pentatonic licks and some tapping ideas...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 18 2012, 05:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bibomoris @ Jan 18 2012, 01:57 PM) *
Hey GMC !
My schools Talent show auditions are next Tuesday !!
Me and a freind of mine (Drummer) need some nice instrumental songs or solo's that sound good and show some technical skills like tapping and so on.And as for my capability i can handle the advanced lessons or some of the extremely advanced lessons (6-7).
and as for my drummer he is pretty good so dont worry about him.
and the song cant pass 5minutes or so.
so any help is appreciated smile.gif
Moris,

Satch Boogie by Joe Satriani is a very cool tune and if you master it well it looks very impressive!

+Quote Post
bibomoris
Jan 19 2012, 02:46 PM
GMC:er
Well guys i appreciate the good choices of songs but the only problem is they will take me a long time to learn and master and the auditions are this Tuesday !
so time may be against me but i will try to learn one of them and hopefully pass the auditions biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:42 PM