Exploring The Guitar, Question: F# or Gb?
Kapto
Jun 24 2008, 11:07 AM
GMC:er
Hi Valero.
Just to ask if there's anyway to change the option of b's and #'s on the exploring guitar software.
Every time I hit F# (2nd fret of 6th string) it comes up as a Gb. I know it's the same note but let's say you plan to draw the 5 pattern scales of G Major and want to see that F# not Gb. Is there a way of doing it? Maybe I missed something of your video lessons.
Gracias wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It's a long way to the top..."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jun 24 2008, 12:17 PM
Instructor
mmm well now in the program there is no way, but I now a different way adding new buttons, (changing the buttons picture)...

I'm not an expert in photoshop but the way would be taking this picture and replacing manually all flats by sharps. It's a hard work but I promise that if can I try to do it, I think it will work.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  NewNotes.bmp ( 182.87K ) Number of downloads: 204

+Quote Post
Kapto
Jun 24 2008, 12:30 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Jun 24 2008, 12:17 PM) *
mmm well now in the program there is no way, but I now a different way adding new buttons, (changing the buttons picture)...

I'm not an expert in photoshop but the way would be taking this picture and replacing manually all flats by sharps. It's a hard work but I promise that if can I try to do it, I think it will work.

Thanks a lot again. I'll try myself too and see what comes out.

--------------------
"It's a long way to the top..."

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jun 24 2008, 12:31 PM
Instructor
I hope it will work smile.gif

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jul 12 2008, 11:10 AM
Instructor
WRONG !!! I tried it this morning and that doesn't work sad.gif

Anyway I upload the pic, but it's impossible to read in the program. I tried to replace the file NewNotes, but it doesn't work... any idea??

This post has been edited by Juan M. Valero: Jul 12 2008, 11:11 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  __notes.bmp ( 182.87K ) Number of downloads: 187

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:03 AM