Creep Colony, Robins band
Guitarman700
Feb 25 2008, 10:23 PM
GMC:er
well, ill start by saying im NOT a black metal fan, but ive been to creep colony's myspace several times, and listened to the all the tracks many times and, this is coming from someone who just cannot stomach black metal, i absolutely love them. their really catchy, in a brutal tear-your-head-off kind of way. so i dub thee "best black metal band ive ever listened too" wink.gif
Edit: i want your albums. the cover of your debut reminds me of the cover of blackwater park.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Guitarman700: Feb 25 2008, 10:24 PM

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 25 2008, 10:28 PM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 25 2008, 10:23 PM) *
well, ill start by saying im NOT a black metal fan, but ive been to creep colony's myspace several times, and listened to the all the tracks many times and, this is coming from someone who just cannot stomach black metal, i absolutely love them. their really catchy, in a brutal tear-your-head-off kind of way. so i dub thee "best black metal band ive ever listened too" wink.gif
Edit: i want your albums. the cover of your debut reminds me of the cover of blackwater park.

LOL man, thanks alot hahahah. Well, we arent anything special, trust me, but thank you very much though.

If you want our latest demo you can downlaod it for free here http://www11.nrk.no/urort/user/default.aspx?id=23926

"Last ned" means "Download".... anyone feel free to download it. Theres also some of our old stuff on our website.

But really, we are really standard, but I appreciate your nice comments thank you.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Feb 25 2008, 10:29 PM
your blues influences really shine through in your playing, in my opinion.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 25 2008, 11:30 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Robin @ Feb 25 2008, 01:28 PM) *
Well, we arent anything special, trust me.

I beg to differ, i still listen to the demo you sent me awhile ago, (id type the name, but my keyboard is missing some of those letters laugh.gif )

And its truly a unique listen, I enjoy it a lot and some of my friends like it a lot too, I think "Religious Destruction" is just so damn cool! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 25 2008, 11:32 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 25 2008, 11:30 PM) *
I beg to differ, i still listen to the demo you sent me awhile ago, (id type the name, but my keyboard is missing some of those letters laugh.gif )

And its truly a unique listen, I enjoy it a lot and some of my friends like it a lot too, I think "Religious Destruction" is just so damn cool! cool.gif

LOL thats awesome to hear!! thank you guys very much!! keep spreading our music to your friends etc.!! we really appreciate it! biggrin.gif wub.gif

+Quote Post
steve25
Feb 26 2008, 12:05 AM
I'll have a listen at some point as i haven't heard it yet. I like the album art and stuff though and the website looks good smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 26 2008, 12:06 AM
GMC Founder
Haha I love it - groovy death metal!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 26 2008, 12:10 AM
Downloading now biggrin.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 26 2008, 12:21 AM
Only listened to one, but it sounds really cool so far smile.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:05 PM