Amon Amarth Style By Lian, Interpreted By Christophe ^^"
Christophe
Apr 7 2010, 02:44 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey there

Here's my take of AA Style by Lian Gerbino, the sound is as usual not quite well but the song itself imo. is played pretty good. I let you comment and rate me I need it in order to fix my several mistakes !

C u

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Apr 8 2010, 05:58 PM
Instructor
very good take me friend! sound is not the best, but I can hear you well. I really like it.
there's a tiny timing problem in the picking part from 00.38 but nothing to bad really.
have you posted into the the REC program? if no, you should man.

if you have time and possibilities, another take with a better mix would be nice smile.gif your guitar sound a little bit low for my taste.

anyway! good job man! keep on practising!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Christophe
Apr 8 2010, 10:17 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks Lian ! Your feedback is really encouraging for me !
Ahah I knew that I had a problem on that part I think I do it a bit too fast and I don't play all the notes ^^

I had in mind to make an another take so you join my idea smile.gif

I'm looking for a more brutal sound like yours smile.gif

C u soon

This post has been edited by Christophe: Apr 8 2010, 10:17 PM

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
thefireball
Apr 22 2010, 05:07 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Apr 8 2010, 11:58 AM) *
if you have time and possibilities, another take with a better mix would be nice smile.gif your guitar sound a little bit low for my taste.

anyway! good job man! keep on practising!

yeah Lian, I don't know how you get the great tone. I've tried tweaking my pedal.....but i don't have a POD.....that's the problem I bet. My little BOSS ME 20 doesn't cut the mustard.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:47 AM