2 Pages V  < 1 2  
My Heart Is Broken, really sad news
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 26 2010, 01:59 AM
Instructor
Take care man, life can be tough sad.gif I had some hard times a while ago when broke up with girlfriend, and it took me some time to get over it. Now I met great girl, and life has changed for me. But back then, it was very hard for me. Time goes by, and you never know what will come tomorrow. Be strong, be patient, and honest to yourself, everything will be OK. I know it doesn't seem that way know, but just don't be self destructive. Try to live your life as normal as you can, and in time it will be better. Make no mistakes, it WILL be hard every day, but that is life. Just keep on living it, it will be better. Good luck bro.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maharzan
Oct 26 2010, 06:55 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
And as Ivan said, a better girl is awaiting you! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Oct 26 2010, 10:10 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Guys,
I can't thank you enough for your kind words, it really helps me to know there are so many people on this forum who actually care. Thank you for that.
I am still in the phase of thinking "everything will be fine, we'll come back together", and I had a long phone conversation with my girl yesterday. She also said she can't imagine a life without me, but that we both need a break so we can take care of our issues alone. As for me, I will have to work on my self esteem. I know that I have a university degree, I can play the guitar, girls say I look good, and two of my male friends have asked me to become their best man when they got married. But I often overlook that and feel small and insignificant. That is why I want to start a psychotherapy, and hopefully me and my girl will get back together in a couple of months. Still, I see this thought as a danger as well, cause if it doesn't happen these bad feelings I have now will start over again in a couple of months. I think I have to focus in living my life right now, meeting friends, go on with my private lessons with Adrian and write some songs.
As for the meds, I took your advice guys and will not take them for now. I am still able to get up in the morning a be kinda productive, so I will do some counseling first before taking meds.
Thanks again, your support means a lot to me!
Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Artemus
Oct 26 2010, 11:03 AM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Can't add much to what everyone else has said other than I too am sorry to hear about your sad news. It nice to see the support you have from everyone. One day, one moment at a time.. you'll get through it. Trust me, the broken heart can always be mended.

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
maharzan
Oct 26 2010, 11:59 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
"everything will be fine, we'll come back together"

Thats a real bad thinking imho. It will hurt but don't think about it. Try getting over it really. If it didn't work now, this time will again come in future even if you guys are together. Then, it will hurt even more. I know you won't like me but its the truth. smile.gif One of my friends had a compromise about similar situation and they got married but after a year, they broke up. The chances of getting together as before will be very slim. If you don't want to hurt yourself much, I think you should think ahead.

Common... get back to some jamming and stop looking at this thread. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
superize
Oct 26 2010, 01:51 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I am really sorry to hear that man

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
SensE
Oct 26 2010, 03:49 PM
GMC:er
9 years is a long time and is not easy to get over with. I've been in to a long distance relationship for more than 5 years now. I'm not good in giving advise and I do not know what's the problem between you and her. Try to listen to her and understand in her stand point and perspective, and you might find the real solution. Don't give up, and win her heart back !

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Oct 30 2010, 12:32 PM
Instructor
Really sad news Christian, take care man and keep the faith. The big wheel keeps on turning...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Oct 30 2010, 07:06 PM
I don't know much, but I've heard all relationships will go through a few tough patchs, it's those which can survive through them that makes a relationship and true love stronger.

"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours."

People need their space and time to think - don't be too clingly. When your together continuously (even best friends) you can get on each other's nerves and see each others flaws / habits (love or deal with them). Be true to who you are, but still remember that first time you fell in love. Build back on that.

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Oct 30 2010, 07:16 PM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 31 2010, 12:12 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Oct 25 2010, 04:42 AM) *
Hi guys,
maybe some of you have realised that my activity in the forum has slowed down a lot in the last two weeks.
I .........
Christian

I"m so sorry to hear this. sad.gif Nothing is worse than the pain of a broken heart. We have missed you in the forum and I"ve missed your input in the Saturday lessons. I hope you are able to heal and get back on your feet very soon. Music is great therapy. So you have that going for you. Even though you may not feel like playing, try to pick up the guitar and write some music. It's during times like this that we write some of our best work. It's a way to try to turn a negative in to a positive.

Talk Soon
Todd

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:07 AM