Chord Generator
BluesXr
Jan 19 2014, 10:41 AM
GMC:er
Hey GMC Team

In many lesson are chords i dont know or i did not find in the tab or pdf. And for difficult chord shapes it is allways a fight against google to find the right shape and position on the neck.
Is it possible to add something like the scale generator on the gmc site?

it would really help me and perhaps a lot of other mates here on gmc

thx
Sixer

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 19 2014, 10:54 AM
Instructor
Hey man! Thanx for sharing Your thoughts. I will just repost what Bogdan and Kristofer (administrators) have pointed in a different thread about some GMC improvements.

Seems like the site will be redesigned and got some new things to. And...it's already happening but the very first thing to be done is the new server tests and configuration. It's all in progress and we're waiting for updates. \

Thank you for Your tips:

At the moment You can use this one. I use it time to time. There is also a chord name generator on this site if You know the shape but don't know it's name smile.gif

http://www.all-guitar-chords.com/index.php

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Jan 19 2014, 02:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
Nice suggestion! In the meantime, if you have iOS or Android there are good apps that will give you the functions you want. For a long time I was an iOS user, and I lives by GuitarToolkit. Wonderful app. Since switching to Android I downloaded this app called 'Chord!' And its fantastic. It generates the chord shapes mthematically instead of using pre configured templates, so it gives you really unique voicings.

Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 19 2014, 08:21 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Thanks for this post. We will think on how we can improve this. Maybe having a chord generator (as we have the scale generator) would be a very good idea. By now, I recommend you to use Guitar Pro as your chord generator. If you click "A" from your keyboard in Guitar Pro, you will have a chord generator that will show you the shapes of the chords that you select there.

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:07 AM