David Wallimann First Lesson!, "Metalhead" solo lesson
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 5 2007, 11:09 AM
GMC Founder
David Wallimann first lesson!

Hey there - I am very proud to present a first lesson with David. The piece "metalhead" - is an intense solo-masterpiece with loads of tricks for you to use. I must say it's really a cool piece of music - I have watched it loads of times! biggrin.gif

As always with new instructors - your feedback is very much needed. Is the theory tricky? Do you need more/different explanations? What can we improve (etc.). The video quality will be improved until next lesson.

Enjoy!
Kris & David

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Pavel
Apr 5 2007, 11:23 AM
Instructor
I am at University right now so i can't turn on the sound but i can say the background is great! Really love the color hehe!

Can't wait to get home to hear the lesson!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:49 PM