Hi There, Introduction
bergueiro44
Jan 14 2012, 09:09 PM
GMC:er
Hello everyone,

My name is Diego, I'm from Costa Rica and I've played guitar for over 10 years now. For the last 4 or 5 years I've felt stuck and frustrated... I stopped attending guitar classes 'cause they seemed too repetitive and not adding value. I joined the site as part of a New Year's resolution, I want to re-take the learning effort and stop playing the same songs I've been playing for years now. Plus after 10+ years of playing I think it's about time I learn how to build phrases in my guitar that make sense :-)

Anyway, here's my band's page ;-)

http://www.facebook.com/AzazielCR

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 14 2012, 09:22 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC, Diego!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 14 2012, 09:25 PM
Instructor
Welcome aboard Diego! smile.gif I hope your resolution will come true and you will dedicate more time in exploring new styles and techniques. There are bunch of them here at GMC, so you can always find something interesting. In the meantime, we are here on the forums to help you with anything you need smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 14 2012, 10:12 PM
Instructor
Nice intro Diego and welcome to GMC smile.gif ! Hope that we will often hang out on the forum wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:25 PM