10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Kris-must Charm :: Audio Collaboration, GMC students and instructor collab
Darius Wave
Dec 21 2014, 05:58 PM
Instructor
he he smile.gif Ok. I only mena I know You have much more skills hidden to show in the collab take wink.gif So I just though it would be great if You could deliver more dense pplaying for later part of the final mix. Just liek You would be playing somewher around 2 minute of the song where some players (I have a few on my mind) will deliver great smooth introduction and then a group of players who will give some fire to have effective fisnish smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Procyon
Dec 21 2014, 06:06 PM
GMC:er
Oh my - this background track is soooo very beautiful!! I could listen to it endlessly... In my opinion its quite hard to play a solo that doesn't destroy the magical smoothness of this track. So I tried to play something very minimalistic to make the background track shine thru.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  kris_collab_procy.wav ( 6.06MB ) Number of downloads: 295
Attached File  kris_collab_procysolo.wav ( 6.06MB ) Number of downloads: 152

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 21 2014, 06:47 PM
Instructor
All Your solos by far are really melodic and I enjoy listening to them smile.gif Thanx for such a quick and cool responses smile.gif

Beat - awesome solo man. IT does tell a strory and it's very important smile.gif

Procyon - excellent touch! You made exactly what You said - minimalistic but tasty and well incorporated with the backing. Thank You smile.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 21 2014, 07:16 PM
Learning Tone Master
Here it's my take smile.gif
Darek - thank you so much for the support wink.gif

Attached File  Kris_collab_backing___guitar.wav ( 8.55MB ) Number of downloads: 283

Attached File  Kris_collab_guitar.wav ( 8.55MB ) Number of downloads: 195

+Quote Post
Rhida
Dec 21 2014, 08:02 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Right on!
A lot of GMCers already there! Very cool!

My takes now smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 21 2014, 08:57 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 21 2014, 03:58 PM) *
One of my resolutions for next year is to start recording stuff again.
So why not start early?

https://soundcloud.com/gitarrero/kris-must-charm-gmc-collab

Great resolution, and even better strategy (starting early!).

I agree with Darius in the sense that this take was a bit tame. It sounds pretty good and there is nothing wrong with it, but it's more like 'elevator' music rather than a killer Gitarrero take that blows us away. It simply does not really match your character and persona - which I perceive as very colorful! cool.gif Having a 'colorful persona' is one of the greatest assets you can have as an artist - use it!

I suspect you wrote this take directly on the guitar, try following Darius advice to write the lead in your head before picking up the guitar. Even if you don't end up playing what you heard in your head, this method will give you a much more creative starting point.

Some brainstorming: Your take is all about long sustained notes. Inevitably it will be weaker from rhythmic perspective. Maybe experiment with palm muted and staccato notes.

Although your tone is pretty cool here, you could try dialing in a less distorted tone, as the lack sustain of would force you to play different ideas. See what you come up with the new sound , then switch back to your old sound and see what happens.

Also - your take would benefit from more breathing room, pauses/silences and "sacrificing of darlings". This is actually the case for many of the participants so far.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 21 2014, 09:14 PM
Instructor
Thanx for the support Kris! I hope Guitarrero now will get what I meant...maybe just wrong words smile.gif))

Damn...what an impressive list of participant considering the collaboration was just published short time ago smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 21 2014, 09:34 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Beat Zbinden @ Dec 21 2014, 04:59 PM) *
I'm in

Here is my first idea for this collab
Not the finish version

Very nice! Tone/sound is great, so is melodic thread & development. Assuming you didn't come here to be just 'great', here are some ideas to give your take even more edge which could turn your take into 'amazingly awesome':

1) I cannot help but get the impression you have squeezed in as many cool ideas you could during this short backing. Kill your darlings! Give us some breathing room. This will force you to exclude the stuff that is just "great" and go for what is truly awesome instead.

2) To make your take truly memorable, it would be cool if you could surprise us somewhere. And from a structural perspective, a take that is 100% strong will sound even stronger if there is some contrast in it - basically you want to give the listener something to compare with (think "tension and release"). Now if you follow my advice in 1) you will have prepared the ground for this.

So how about a short pause somewhere in there, and then play:

- a few outside notes that lead into good sounding notes. This is easy to overdo in the beginning, but just attempting to do this will likely be very stimulating.

- a few notes that are off rhythmically, try to play behind the beat and then catch up with it. Again not always easy to pull off, but very powerful when you master it.

- do both of the above for an even stronger effect

- maybe add a faster run somewhere if you are comfortable with it

3) You could gradually build up harmonies and dubs, so that your take evolves towards a climax. This is how a lot of strong music is written. This would work well over your original take as well.

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Dec 21 2014, 09:14 PM) *
Damn...what an impressive list of participant considering the collaboration was just published short time ago smile.gif

Yeah this awesome! laugh.gif laugh.gif Hope there will be even more!

QUOTE (Procyon @ Dec 21 2014, 06:06 PM) *
Oh my - this background track is soooo very beautiful!! I could listen to it endlessly... In my opinion its quite hard to play a solo that doesn't destroy the magical smoothness of this track. So I tried to play something very minimalistic to make the background track shine thru.

Super tasty!

Just by the silence you leave in the beginning, you immediately give a much more 'pro' impression. It's so easy but yet so rare..!

With your clean sound and sparse phrasing you are actually building upon Darius' backing - and this makes your take a bit unique in the sense that I could actually hear room for another lead instrument playing around these types of lines. Picture Mark Knopfler singing there - or maybe Slash playing a fat and distorted lead.

So it's hard to give you anything but highest score here (if there is such a thing in music) - since you have done what would be expected from a musician playing in a band: you have helped lay a killer foundation for a song! Well done. biggrin.gif

On a side note - I would personally be a little bit careful with this type stereo delay. It emphasizes the attack of your notes, and it feels a little confusing to have a slap back type of delay in such a soft tak. Maybe Darius can fill in here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 21 2014, 10:01 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 21 2014, 07:16 PM) *
Here it's my take smile.gif
Darek - thank you so much for the support wink.gif

Attached File  Kris_collab_backing___guitar.wav ( 8.55MB ) Number of downloads: 283

Attached File  Kris_collab_guitar.wav ( 8.55MB ) Number of downloads: 195

Beautiful, your dynamic sound is gorgeous and it really serves your phrases well.

Your take also shows a super musical approach with effective use of pauses, and call & response technique.

You are doing an excellent job keeping 'within your range' (= you do not attempt to play stuff you don't master yet), this is very smart and as mentioned below I think this take is close to 'pro' sounding.

We also get a bit of a surprise element / edge stuff with the high/tapped note at 00:25.

Since this take is approaching pro sounding (whatever that means) I am going to point out some small details which could be dealt with to polish your take. Please take this with a pinch of salt though, since a perfect take can't be perfect - if it is to be truly perfect. wacko.gif Also your type of sound, although awesome, is not very forgiving (heh guess why I like to drown my tone in way too much distortion?! )

- 00:09 timing of bend and release feels just sliiightly off to me.

- 00:14 hands not synced for one note before the bend. This is audible since you nail all the other notes up to this point.

- 00:20 vibrato is Kirk Hamm:ish

- 00:27 target note not played convincingly

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 21 2014, 10:38 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Rhida @ Dec 21 2014, 08:02 PM) *
Right on!

My takes now smile.gif

Great Rhida, your progress is impressive and you are definitely heading in the right direction.

We can hear a clear melodic movement using effective call and response technique, and there is some breathing room throughout the take.

The main problem lies in your technique and more specifically syncing your pick strikes with your left hand fingers.

This is only really a problem during the faster passages - so this is a clear indication you are pushing speed too much.

As a negative side effect of this, all the faster passages are played slightly ahead of the beat. This is very common, and happens when we try to play over our ability.

So the short term solution - if you want to polish this take, is to skip the faster passages and rely only on the sustained notes - which you did a good job with.

The longer term solution is to work on your hand synchronization, this is done by playing below your comfort speed. When practicing you must have the time to think about relaxing your arms and entire body, and also have the time to reflect on your performance (how does your playing actually sound?)

It will be very exciting to keep following your quick progress pace! =)

QUOTE (huargo @ Dec 21 2014, 10:08 AM) *
Hi!
of course i'm in too... i'm in the comp processing... i think my take is very close to be final.
I'm thinking in Andy timmons and Erick Johnson style to write this but jejeje it's impossible to play like that beasts jejeje.
This is the gp5 file i'm working in. Actually i'm playing slowly the final part because it's a tricky one for me.

smile.gif

[attachment=40239:Kris_collab.gp5]

Some cool ideas in there - and worthy inspiration =). Writing solos like this is an interesting approach and can probably help you land in original territory, especially if the ideas originate from your head rather than your fingers.

However I find it hard to picture how these ideas will sound without the backing track. So if you are comfortable editing midi in a DAW, I would advise you to open up a project, set the bpm 140, import Darius' backing and then compose your solo using a midi triggered instrument over the actual backing track.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 22 2014, 08:22 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 21 2014, 09:01 PM) *
Beautiful, your dynamic sound is gorgeous and it really serves your phrases well.

Your take also shows a super musical approach with effective use of pauses, and call & response technique.

You are doing an excellent job keeping 'within your range' (= you do not attempt to play stuff you don't master yet), this is very smart and as mentioned below I think this take is close to 'pro' sounding.

We also get a bit of a surprise element / edge stuff with the high/tapped note at 00:25.

Since this take is approaching pro sounding (whatever that means) I am going to point out some small details which could be dealt with to polish your take. Please take this with a pinch of salt though, since a perfect take can't be perfect - if it is to be truly perfect. wacko.gif Also your type of sound, although awesome, is not very forgiving (heh guess why I like to drown my tone in way too much distortion?! )

- 00:09 timing of bend and release feels just sliiightly off to me.

- 00:14 hands not synced for one note before the bend. This is audible since you nail all the other notes up to this point.

- 00:20 vibrato is Kirk Hamm:ish

- 00:27 target note not played convincingly

Hey Kris, thanks a lot for your kind words smile.gif First of all I'm happy you like my approach. Now, before anything, please any tiny detail you hear tell me and I will fix it. I want a pro sounding (like you said “whatever that means” unsure.gif ) and I guess you already understand that I'm not kidding when it's about my playing. So, any advice is welcome smile.gif

Yes, you have right and my type of sound is not very forgiving, but that's why I chose it, to make the mistakes visible wink.gif
Now about the new take. I tried to fix all the things that you told me and also I will explain you exactly what I done. I guess is the good way to be sure that I understand exactly your request. I let the guitar a little bit up in the mix because I wanted you to hear the new changes

00:09 – Done and also I thought to make the next two down bends more contoured for more precision in sound

00:14 - I didn't understand very well what you want to make here but I put an accent on that note because in the first take I had a decrescendo there. Also I made that note and previous note with the same value.

00:20 - no Kirk vibrato anymore biggrin.gif

00:27 - The idea in the first take was to make a bend and after I release the bend, to go directly in the left side with a slide, after that to touch very softly with the pick that note and go in right side with another slide without to use the pick for the final note. My purpose was a decrescendo in that part. Now, in the new take I pushed with more force the last slide and I pointed a little the vibrato for that particular note.

BTW if you hear added other new details (some slides at the final of phrases like 00:12 or some longer vibrato) it's because when become easy to play this, my hands play more details unconscious tongue.gif
So, what you think about the new take?

Attached File  Kris_Collab___new_demo.wav ( 8.61MB ) Number of downloads: 296

This post has been edited by Monica Gheorghevici: Dec 22 2014, 08:24 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 22 2014, 12:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 21 2014, 02:58 PM) *
One of my resolutions for next year is to start recording stuff again.
So why not start early?

https://soundcloud.com/gitarrero/kris-must-charm-gmc-collab

Cheers Krise!

Welcome back man - i think you have a nice lyrical soft spot and the lines fit nicely over the track. Maybe a bit more dynamics - note length changes and maybe, just maybe, a little faster passage could make this shine even brighter wink.gif

QUOTE (Rhida @ Dec 21 2014, 07:02 PM) *
Right on!

My takes now smile.gif

Hey mate smile.gif

As in Guitarrero's case, a little bit more dynamics would make give the recording justice smile.gif What do I really mean with that? Different note lengths and more variation from the rhythmic perspective, could be an idea.

If you haven't yet experimented with this approach, try singing a line in your head and then transpose it on the guitar until it sounds as close as possible to what you are hearing in your head. It will bring up unexpected surprises which you will enjoy for certain. Also, please take care with the bend around 0:16 as it is a bit under pitch wink.gif

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 22 2014, 07:22 AM) *
Hey Kris, thanks a lot for your kind words smile.gif First of all I'm happy you like my approach. Now, before anything, please any tiny detail you hear tell me and I will fix it. I want a pro sounding (like you said “whatever that means” unsure.gif ) and I guess you already understand that I'm not kidding when it's about my playing. So, any advice is welcome smile.gif

Yes, you have right and my type of sound is not very forgiving, but that's why I chose it, to make the mistakes visible wink.gif
Now about the new take. I tried to fix all the things that you told me and also I will explain you exactly what I done. I guess is the good way to be sure that I understand exactly your request. I let the guitar a little bit up in the mix because I wanted you to hear the new changes

00:09 – Done and also I thought to make the next two down bends more contoured for more precision in sound

00:14 - I didn't understand very well what you want to make here but I put an accent on that note because in the first take I had a decrescendo there. Also I made that note and previous note with the same value.

00:20 - no Kirk vibrato anymore biggrin.gif

00:27 - The idea in the first take was to make a bend and after I release the bend, to go directly in the left side with a slide, after that to touch very softly with the pick that note and go in right side with another slide without to use the pick for the final note. My purpose was a decrescendo in that part. Now, in the new take I pushed with more force the last slide and I pointed a little the vibrato for that particular note.

BTW if you hear added other new details (some slides at the final of phrases like 00:12 or some longer vibrato) it's because when become easy to play this, my hands play more details unconscious tongue.gif
So, what you think about the new take?

Attached File  Kris_Collab___new_demo.wav ( 8.61MB ) Number of downloads: 296

hey Monica! Always nice to hear you on the collabs!

Now, listening to your take, I would like to emphasize on two important aspects:

- articulation - the bending could use a little bit more intention behind it - it sounds like you aren't really sure if you want to make the bends there and the vibrato could be wider and rounder. Don't rush it and let the notes breathe - you have plenty of space to do it wink.gif Right?
- direction - your phrases could use a bit more direction - maybe it's just me, but at some points, it feels like you don't know where to go next and you just sit in one place tryng to decide - see 0:10 for instance. Also, some of the notes that you land on, aren't as strong as they should be in relationship with the chord they are played up against.

These are fine tuning details and I am sure that you can make things work with a bit more focus on these aspects smile.gif

QUOTE (Procyon @ Dec 21 2014, 05:06 PM) *

Hey mate - nice dynamics and tone! The phrasing and touch are very fitting to the track, so I can only congratulate you and wish you a warm welcome in the collab smile.gif

QUOTE (Beat Zbinden @ Dec 21 2014, 03:59 PM) *
I'm in

Here is my first idea for this collab
Not the finish version

Hey Beat! Nice one man! I like the phrasing and the tone and your melodic touch that is so present in all the recordings you have come up with so far. I would just focus a bit on the articulation side of things - see, for instance, just before the half of the take there are some bends which are slightly under pitched. Play them with more conviction and attention to pitch and you will have a great take!

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 22 2014, 01:12 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 22 2014, 11:47 AM) *
hey Monica! Always nice to hear you on the collabs!

Now, listening to your take, I would like to emphasize on two important aspects:

- articulation - the bending could use a little bit more intention behind it - it sounds like you aren't really sure if you want to make the bends there and the vibrato could be wider and rounder. Don't rush it and let the notes breathe - you have plenty of space to do it wink.gif Right?
- direction - your phrases could use a bit more direction - maybe it's just me, but at some points, it feels like you don't know where to go next and you just sit in one place tryng to decide - see 0:10 for instance. Also, some of the notes that you land on, aren't as strong as they should be in relationship with the chord they are played up against.

These are fine tuning details and I am sure that you can make things work with a bit more focus on these aspects smile.gif

Thank you Cosmin and I'm glad you like it smile.gif I understand your pointed things wink.gif

Now, I want to tell something for all the instructors.
You know guys that I'm always honest and I will tell my opinion. All of you as instructors have totally different opinions and You guys want to hear different things from me. No offence but until now I have 3 opinion: Darek, Kris and Cosmin and some of you have different concepts over interpretation and building structure. I made again my take because obviously was some mistakes pointed by Kris. In this moment I can't hear nothing wrong.
Please no offence for all of you but after my instructor (Darek) said that it's ok (because our taste and approach are similar), I'm the only one which decide over take. Even if I wish to satisfy with my approach every person, I can't.
It's just my opinion because with different requests from you, it's hard to think what I want to hear.
I hope you guys will understand exactly what I meant wink.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 22 2014, 02:45 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 22 2014, 01:12 PM) *
Thank you Cosmin and I'm glad you like it smile.gif I understand your pointed things wink.gif

Now, I want to tell something for all the instructors.
You know guys that I'm always honest and I will tell my opinion. All of you as instructors have totally different opinions and You guys want to hear different things from me. No offence but until now I have 3 opinion: Darek, Kris and Cosmin and some of you have different concepts over interpretation and building structure. I made again my take because obviously was some mistakes pointed by Kris. In this moment I can't hear nothing wrong.
Please no offence for all of you but after my instructor (Darek) said that it's ok (because our taste and approach are similar), I'm the only one which decide over take. Even if I wish to satisfy with my approach every person, I can't.
It's just my opinion because with different requests from you, it's hard to think what I want to hear.
I hope you guys will understand exactly what I meant wink.gif

Good point Monica, as eager as we (instructors) are in providing feedback - we should also be careful so that we don't overdo it. In this case I had provided pretty detailed feedback already, so Cosmin why don't you hold back until someone requests personal assistance here. You could then help out via a new thread, private message or the video chat (students reading this feel free to contact Cosmin directly as well).

I do agree with Cosmin's comments though, but they are more of long terms goals (it's the kind of stuff we all work on). @Cosmin in general I think this type of advice should be coupled with more specific instructions which the student can apply immediately - otherwise we run a risk that people reading this won't know what exactly what to do in order to follow your advice.

@ Monica - great improvements. I think all of the specifics I pointed out are improved, except maybe 00:27. But I don't blame you since I didn't really tell you how to fix it. I am still not sure why I think this note deserves more attention, but the first thing I would try would be a ritardando on that whole phrase (00:26-00:27) so that the last note of the phrase is played slightly after the beat.

As you can hear we are discussing details here, which is a very good sign! Just to make sure there are no misunderstandings - your take is powerful and there is no real need to re-record anything, unless you want to do it for the 'sport' of it. As you know I am into tweaking subtle details in my own playing as well, so I will be here to comment whenever you need it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Procyon
Dec 22 2014, 04:41 PM
GMC:er
Thank you very much for your feedback, Darius, Kris and Cosmin - I appreciate it very much!

@ Kris: I completely agree - this type of echo is not very appropriate for this kind of soft track. Unfortunately I noticed it only after having recorded my take. So I tried to improve and recorded a second version. What do you think?

And yes - it would be more than awesome if Knopfler could sing or Slash would shred... laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  kris_collab_procyV2.wav ( 6.06MB ) Number of downloads: 205
Attached File  kris_collab_procysoloV2.wav ( 6.06MB ) Number of downloads: 178

+Quote Post
Rhida
Dec 22 2014, 06:03 PM
I love how everyone is so involved with this one.
So inspiring! smile.gif
Thanks GMCers! Keep'em coming!

Here's my new take, more right to the point and with more expression I hope.wink.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Dec 22 2014, 06:30 PM
Learning Tone Master
@Kris: Thank you that you understand what I meant. I thought a lot how to write my request for instructors wink.gif

Probably here was the misunderstanding. Cosmin talk about general things and I talk about my new demo with details that you told me to fix.

I’m not agree about bending if we talk about this take. It's an improvisation with lots of bends. If all the bends will be played with "intention" the sound for all of them will be similar. I forced myself to play some of them very "soft" ( it's not easy for me to do this), without to pick the note. But this was my purpose. That's why I always explain what I do when we talk about polish some details.
From my point of view, a detailed feedback as you did (because I'm used with this style of working from my mentoring thread) it's easy to improve over night. You told me about details yesterday and last night I worked for them.
I try to manage very fast any requests of instructors but this time you guys made me to have lots of questions in my mind and thrown me into the point where I didn’t know what to do next in my take biggrin.gif

Now I understand what you want me to do at 00:26-00:27 wink.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Dec 22 2014, 06:33 PM
Instructor
Well Kris take a good care about You all...seems like his name in the collab makes him feel responsible for it in 100% smile.gif))

Monica - I really like those new details smile.gif Tasty little tap in the final part smile.gif You know my opinion from thye messages - now consider what Kris and Cosmin said and make Your own mind smile.gif

Rhida - how do You record Your guitars? How do You think - is there any chance to tweak the tone? smile.gif Let me know what is Your current set-up. Maybe we could try to help a bit wink.gif If it's any amp simulation or multi fx processor maybe it's worth to search for a warmer tone - less treble, more juicy mids ?smile.gif Since there is a lot of time to deliver final takes, I would invite You to keep tweaking this one until the deadline comes smile.gif

I suppose (considering fast posting time) You did it very naturally, spontaniously. Maybe it's worth to learn that sointanious take and rerecord it with improved tone and a bit more precise in case of timing.

Often I use to improvise to search for natural "from the heart" ideas but later I try to miprove them by learning and trying to record as precise as I can smile.gif I gives mne double satisfaction - 1. Because of doing something my soul feel is right 2. Being able to deliver best possible performance

It is also a great workshop to learn about yourself and Your style of playing smile.gif

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Dec 22 2014, 05:30 PM) *
@Kris: Thank you that you understand what I meant. I thought a lot how to write my request for instructors wink.gif

Probably here was the misunderstanding. Cosmin talk about general things and I talk about my new demo with details that you told me to fix.

I’m not agree about bending if we talk about this take. It's an improvisation with lots of bends. If all the bends will be played with "intention" the sound for all of them will be similar. I forced myself to play some of them very "soft" ( it's not easy for me to do this), without to pick the note. But this was my purpose. That's why I always explain what I do when we talk about polish some details.
From my point of view, a detailed feedback as you did (because I'm used with this style of working from my mentoring thread) it's easy to improve over night. You told me about details yesterday and last night I worked for them.
I try to manage very fast any requests of instructors but this time you guys made me to have lots of questions in my mind and thrown me into the point where I didn’t know what to do next in my take biggrin.gif

Now I understand what you want me to do at 00:26-00:27 wink.gif

That's the wa musical life is smile.gif We get a lot of opinions from different people who not necessary agree on everything between each other smile.gif We have to choose which advices are constructive fdor our developement and which of those simply miss our target smile.gif

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 22 2014, 10:07 PM
Ok folks, here's my little attempt. I'm not expecting to get in the finished article but it's all about joining in and getting feedback eh?
I've kept it simple rather than go beyond my skill level.
[attachment=40276:Crimbo_c...g_take_1.wav]

Cheers

Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Dec 22 2014, 10:53 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Huargo
Dec 22 2014, 10:13 PM
Tone Seeker
Uff high level here!
This is my take... or first shot smile.gif
I change the final part of the gp5 file because it was imposible to play right with my actually skills... but the new final sounds cool too... but it's not very well played yet ummm...

hope you liked!

https://soundcloud.com/david-vico-2/the-kris-must-charm-collab-huargo-mix

Attached File  thekris_huargo_guitar_only.wav ( 9.09MB ) Number of downloads: 186

--------------------

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:34 PM