Please Provide Audio Of Track With Lead Guitar, audio of track with lead guitar
Ioscommuter
Jan 24 2015, 09:12 PM
GMC:er
Hello, I download the tracks to play along with but often feel like it would be good to also have the track with the lead guitar still on it to play along with some ot the trickier rhythms, etc. I use software to slow down a track to whatever speed I need but it only works on downloaded audio files. So if the audio with the lead on it could be downloaded that would be great.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 24 2015, 11:37 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Thanks a lot for your suggestion and feedback - it is very valuable! smile.gif

This feature is currently not planned but I'd like to offer my personal help and send you an audio file featuring main video playing of your favorite lesson. Please send me which lesson's main video audio track you'd like to get to: [email protected] email address.

See you around the forum,
Bogdan

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:21 PM