Recording Interface
Canis
Oct 7 2009, 11:21 PM
Learning Rock Star
So, I haven't been very active on the forums in a while, which is because I've gotten a job and worked my behind off tongue.gif

Because of that, though, I'm gonna get a pretty sweet paycheck soon, and my recordings in my current "Guitar -> Marshall MG30DFX -> Line In" on my soundcard sounds pretty crap unless I spend an huge amount of time mixing and equalizing stuff... After which it only sounds less crap.

I know most of the problem probably lies in the Schecter I'm shredding (*cough cough*) on, but that'll be replaced by a LTD Eclipse or an Ibanez of sorts in the future ^^

So I'm gonna buy me an interface of some sorts, and I haven't really gotten into all the different kinds of boxes I can buy. So I'm basicly looking for recommendations for anything that might be pretty decent. Currently I'm leaning towards the Line 6 Pod Studio at the moment, since I've heard that one can record vocals as well...

Any thoughts?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:36 AM