3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
David Wallimann - Deep Inside The Mind, reviews and soundclips of David's first album
The Uncreator
Sep 6 2007, 07:50 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Hey Muris when will your CD Be back in stock at CDbaby?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 6 2007, 08:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 6 2007, 08:50 AM) *
Hey Muris when will your CD Be back in stock at CDbaby?

Quite soon I hope...
Now lets get back to topic again smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
crabman
Sep 6 2007, 04:55 PM
GMC:er
Hey David, sounds great! Cant wait to get my copy. I really enjoy your music and I totaly appreciate your statment of faith. Its good to see so much support from everyone regardless of religous or non-religous beliefs.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 6 2007, 07:08 PM
Its because regardless of religion, we all love and apprciate music that comes from the soul, and is just Great!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 6 2007, 08:29 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 6 2007, 02:08 PM) *
Its because regardless of religion, we all love and apprciate music that comes from the soul, and is just Great!! smile.gif

+1

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Sep 6 2007, 09:55 PM
Instructor
Really appreciate all the comments and support.
Thanks so much!
I just ran out of stock at CDBaby. Andrew just bought the last copy. :-)
But the stock will be replenished soon!
In the meantime, you can still get it on my website.

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Sep 6 2007, 10:08 PM
Bugger me!! How did I miss this post. Anyway sounds great, I have ordered it off your website.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 6 2007, 10:22 PM
QUOTE (Wallimann @ Sep 6 2007, 04:55 PM) *
Really appreciate all the comments and support.
Thanks so much!
I just ran out of stock at CDBaby. Andrew just bought the last copy. :-)
But the stock will be replenished soon!
In the meantime, you can still get it on my website.

:smug:

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 7 2007, 06:11 AM
Hey David, where does it ship from if you bought it off your website like i did?

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Sep 7 2007, 06:11 AM

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Sep 7 2007, 08:23 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 7 2007, 01:11 AM) *
Hey David, where does it ship from if you bought it off your website like i did?

Ships from Chattanooga TN.
Just shipped yours this morning. :-)

--------------------
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 7 2007, 06:45 PM
Ooooohhh!!!

Im all Giddy now!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Sep 13 2007, 01:37 PM
Well sir, I am glad to hear about the beliefs you and I share, since we only live 100 miles apart maybe we can get together and play sometime. Even as an older man I do feel God has a plan for my years of playing. My faith tells me He will be sending me somewhere when I am ready.

This post has been edited by leedbreak: Sep 14 2007, 10:35 AM

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Sep 13 2007, 08:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Sep 13 2007, 08:37 AM) *
Well sir, I am glad to here about the beliefs you and I share, since we only live 100 mile apart maybe we can get together and play sometime. Even as an older man I do feel God has a plan for my years of playing. My faith tells me He will be sending me somewhere when I am ready.

Cool man!
I can relate EXACTLY to what you say...
That's how I felt for the longest time and that's why I moved to the States 3 year ago...

--------------------
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 14 2007, 10:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Wallimann @ Sep 13 2007, 09:12 PM) *
Cool man!
I can relate EXACTLY to what you say...
That's how I felt for the longest time and that's why I moved to the States 3 year ago...

I got my copy this morning and listened to it in one breath!! smile.gif
What to say...amazing compositions,chops,licks..MUST HAVE for every guitar lover!!!
But what impresses me here the most is David's way of talking to God and his commitment to religion!!
I'm a muslim and I understand every single word David says here
cause this language is common to all of us. smile.gif
You're are a Good Man David,God bless you and keep it up this way!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 15 2007, 02:05 AM
QUOTE (muris @ Sep 14 2007, 05:54 PM) *
I got my copy this morning and listened to it in one breath!! smile.gif
What to say...amazing compositions,chops,licks..MUST HAVE for every guitar lover!!!
But what impresses me here the most is David's way of talking to God and his commitment to religion!!
I'm a muslim and I understand every single word David says here
cause this language is common to all of us. smile.gif
You're are a Good Man David,God bless you and keep it up this way!! smile.gif

Thats a great point Muris - What David has shown us is that for people who follow different religions or even no religion, music is common to all of us, and there is much more that we have in common than we have differences over - I have been saving David's album for my flight to the UK tomorrow - really looking forward to sitting back in the plane with no distractions and immersing myself in it. Then Muris, I'll listen to your album again, then repeat until I land smile.gif

Thanks to both of you for making amazing music, we are all the richer for knowing you both, long may it continue!

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Sep 15 2007, 06:07 AM
Instructor
Thanks so much for the comments!
It's great to be able to share my beliefs and who I am through the gift of music.
Andrew, have a great trip! I wish I could go to Europe!
:-)

--------------------
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 15 2007, 07:02 AM
Music is the ultimate tool for connecting people of different race or religion. A good concert, for me is a Metal show, is the one place where i see people who are christians, atheists, muslims, black, white, asian, male, female no matter who they are come together to celebrate one common thing they love, Music.

Thank God For Music Is What I Say smile.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Sep 17 2007, 03:25 AM
Listened to it - loved it smile.gif I love the quirky "I'm not going to take myself too seriously" attitude, mixed with some seriously cool guitar playing. I also loved the quieter clean potrions, were you using your Piezo pickup on the Parker for that?

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Sep 17 2007, 04:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Sep 16 2007, 10:25 PM) *
Listened to it - loved it smile.gif I love the quirky "I'm not going to take myself too seriously" attitude, mixed with some seriously cool guitar playing. I also loved the quieter clean potrions, were you using your Piezo pickup on the Parker for that?

Glad you liked it!
The quietter pieces were just my Parker "regular" pickups played directly into the mixing board.

--------------------
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 17 2007, 09:28 AM
"I Want To See The Sun Again" is one of the most beaitiful pieces of music ive heard in a LONG time.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:14 PM