2 Pages V  < 1 2  
New Dream Theater Music Video!
Alexiaden93
May 12 2009, 09:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
Nice video and music ! Thanks smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
berko
May 12 2009, 09:04 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ramiro Delforte @ May 11 2009, 12:42 AM) *
I agree.

This album seems to be more like the last one and they're not like they used to be. Till Octavarium I liked them...but then..

My favorite period was from Change Of Seasons - Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence. Although there ARE some masterpieces in their pre-ChOS era... They are now doing more straight forward songs and only in their longer compositions do they embed some instrumental craziness. At least LaBrie's vocals fit the tracks better these days.

Still... can't wait biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
May 15 2009, 04:20 AM
GMC:er
I was waiting for another thing. Something more like the past. I think that they bet to have a wider public, because extreme metal, in Europe, I think, is the biggest genre in metal. But, what about their music?. It sounded a bit forced to me.....but anyway, let's wait until hearing the entire cd to do a better built review of it.

This post has been edited by Santiago Diaz Garces: May 15 2009, 04:21 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:00 PM