Printable
dale
Jul 6 2011, 02:53 PM
GMC:er
I am new here. I am trying to slap bass and scales. is there any way to print the lesson. please and thank you dale

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 6 2011, 03:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (dale @ Jul 6 2011, 10:53 AM) *
I am new here. I am trying to slap bass and scales. is there any way to print the lesson. please and thank you dale

Hi Dale! Welcome to the site! You can print the lessons opening the guitar pro file and just clicking on the print function. Another way would be to open the complete tab from the lesson and copy the tabs into a .txt file (Word pad) and then print it from there.
I hope that this makes sense. Let me know if you have any other questions! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 6 2011, 08:46 PM
Instructor
There is also an option to open complete tab and print it out directly from the browser, but as Gab said, Wordpad will help you format the text a bit better on the paper (for example bigger font, easier for reading etc).

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:51 PM