Original Tune
pikman
Jan 18 2012, 02:20 PM
GMC:er
Hi i do not know if this is the right forum or not but here is tune i wrote a little while back for my solo project soul release....this is called "blood in the moonlight....all feedback is welcome.......shred on.........Art Caveretta aka pikman Attached File  Blood_In_The_Moonlight.mp3 ( 7.96MB ) Number of downloads: 452

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by pikman: Jan 18 2012, 02:23 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 18 2012, 02:54 PM
Instructor
Oh, this is very good man, sounds awesome, I like the intro a lot, and riffs and solo are very good! smile.gif I think you need to work a bit more on the drums, possibly make them a bit more interesting with more fills or something, and the mix is getting muddy once the faster part starts. Other then that, I must say you composed this very good. Solo is really good, with some very good ideas! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 18 2012, 04:02 PM
Instructor
I like the way it starts, both guitars go really good together,

I love the clean tone, it's thick

Nice intro riff! reminds of Megadeth a bit, but not really

I like the way it develops, it makes sense to me,

The harmonies are really well done,

I like it ! you are really good!

Pretty good job! thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 18 2012, 05:21 PM
Instructor
I like it! Cool effects! "I see dead people' was great! smile.gif
I like the intro great clean tone!
Riff is really cool as well!
And man solo is really good! Try to be more melodic and not repeat yourself too much
I would build it up having a melody in the beginning and than bring up shred!
Also I would play riff more staccato like Nuno Bettencourt, to make it more aggressive!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 19 2012, 12:21 AM
Instructor
wow ,great tune, it's rocking !

--------------------

+Quote Post
pikman
Jan 19 2012, 12:45 PM
GMC:er
Thank you for all the feed back,it is much appreciated......shred on

http://www.myspace.com/monkeyshred

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jan 19 2012, 02:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
Awesome song overall, although I must say I got really mad when I realised you ENDED the song right when it got to the melodic part, with suspended chords in the background... WHY ?! You could easily make a big melodic section then mirror the song structure to get an outro like the intro... sad.gif Anyway, what you've already written is great, but would be a shame not to make something more out of it. wink.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:55 PM