In Galactic Waves Of Immeasurable Death, EP Released!
The Uncreator
Jan 22 2012, 01:57 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
http://lascaillesshroud.bandcamp.com/album...easurable-death

Included in the download are the lyrics/ liner notes, which are designed out as opposed to a .doc file or something. This is my last offering of music for awhile, once my guitar comes back I hope to focus on the complete re-recording of all 110 minutes of "Parallel Infinities" until it is finished, I have some other projects in the works as well so I hope you enjoy it.

And, don't feel bad for selecting $0, as long as you listen to it I am happy, even more so if you enjoy it as well smile.gif

And here is a sampler of all the tracks!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 22 2012, 04:14 PM
Instructor
man, this is great! I like the cosmic approach in your music and lyrics,

the artwork looks killer! I love the relation between sea and cosmos as infinite,

thanks for sharing,

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 22 2012, 04:29 PM
Instructor
Great cover art mate!! Congrats!! I'll get it! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 22 2012, 04:29 PM
Thanks man, I also forgot to mention there is some art in the bonus items, just a little picture I drew up for the song "Memory" smile.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 22 2012, 08:29 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Wowwwww!! This is fantastic man,I was having thoughts of impending doom listening to " War" just now, ph34r.gif that is until I got to the last minute of it and then everything was alllll riiight in the universe again cool.gif That was a nice ride man thanks smile.gif . awesome production and packaging, love the artwork its beautiful! I wish you much success in your musical endeavors.

Peace! Rich...

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 22 2012, 09:04 PM
Thanks many man! Yeah, "War" ends on a peaceful note but there are still three songs after that! (On the full length)

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 22 2012, 10:19 PM
Instructor
Damn ,killer music ,like it smile.gif !!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 23 2012, 02:07 AM
Also, there is now a sampler available! (see first post)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:17 AM