Musikmesse 2015
Mertay
Apr 18 2015, 11:08 PM
GMC:er
I noticed some really nice stuff this year;

http://www.sweetwater.com/insync/show/musikmesse-2015/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 19 2015, 09:25 PM
http://www.sweetwater.com/insync/musikmess...ronics-guitarf/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 20 2015, 09:26 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 19 2015, 10:25 PM) *

That looks practical also for improving bedroom recordings. I always wondered how much of a difference such portable sound isolating setups really make? For example, we could see similar setups for the vocalists which in theory allow you to record vocals in non treated rooms (vocal booths) and still get good results.

I just looked at the upcoming gear and RME Babyface Pro looks interesting. Wonder what kind of features upgrades it brings over previous Babyface.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 20 2015, 10:03 AM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Apr 20 2015, 08:26 AM) *
That looks practical also for improving bedroom recordings. I always wondered how much of a difference such portable sound isolating setups really make? For example, we could see similar setups for the vocalists which in theory allow you to record vocals in non treated rooms (vocal booths) and still get good results.

I just looked at the upcoming gear and RME Babyface Pro looks interesting. Wonder what kind of features upgrades it brings over previous Babyface.

SE actually started out with such products for vocalists, their products are a bit expensive compared to the competitors but they have the copyright to use multiple layers so probably they are the best.

I never had experience but I did hear good things about it for vocal recording, even studios which are affordable and have small rooms use it. For guitar, it should work best for acoustic and classical but I'm pretty sure we would hear differences for electric when compared. We discuss amp/cab. plug-ins here frequently, when sampling a guitar cabinet often the hardest is not to get the room responce to the ir...

It could be fun to make it DIY, common tools that can be found at house should be enough and the material isn't expensive at all.

And yeah guitar related or not lots of things got my attention and this link only carries a few.

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Apr 20 2015, 02:48 PM
I like the dual mic set-up of that baffle/isolator.
*The vox version does work pretty well in a 'live' recording situation.
Microphone choice is important. Hyper-cardioid or shot gun is best.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:23 PM