2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Member Number 6000!, another milestone
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 1 2008, 12:19 AM
Instructor
Who is gonna be member 6000?? This site has literally exploded, I can't believe how much members there are. Excellent! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 1 2008, 01:23 AM
Instructor
Just don't try to find out who or you will cause another "ninja" story spreading over 10 pages on this topic smile.gif

haha just kidding smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 1 2008, 08:18 AM
Lets go fishing!
Simply amaizing! 5000 members since i joined up ohmy.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 1 2008, 08:30 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Oct 1 2008, 02:23 AM) *
Just don't try to find out who or you will cause another "ninja" story spreading over 10 pages on this topic smile.gif

Who mentioned ninjas, are they coming, is 6000 a holy number to them they will all fight to the death to achive? ph34r.gif

We will welcome ninja number 6000 with humble grace for defeating all his opponetns *kneels* laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Oct 1 2008, 08:32 AM
Singing Instructor
Wow,we are growing from minute to minute :)6000 is a great number.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Roadside
Oct 1 2008, 08:54 AM
GMC:er
fantastic - more guys to learn from smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Oct 1 2008, 08:54 AM
Learning Tone Guru
Just look at MickeM and Nemanja.. Mickem came in Jan 2007 and Nemanja in Jan 2008.

Look at their numbers:

Mickem - 1000
Nemanja - 4000

Man.. thats 3000 members more (300% increase) in one year. Now its another 2000 members (50% increase) more in 8 months!

Now the formula goes 3 months = + 1000 members.. 300 new guys each month, thats 10 each day!

Way to go guys!

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Oct 1 2008, 08:56 AM

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Oct 1 2008, 09:13 AM
Instructor
Yeah, it's amazing! biggrin.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Canis
Oct 1 2008, 09:58 AM
Learning Rock Star
Congratulations to Marshals, since he's member 6000 biggrin.gif

ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by Canis: Oct 1 2008, 10:09 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Oct 1 2008, 10:06 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Oct 1 2008, 02:23 AM) *

Hehehe tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Oct 1 2008, 10:14 AM
Acoustic Instructor
ph34r.gif  Welcome Marshal  ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nazgul
Oct 1 2008, 10:34 AM
QUOTE (Vinod Saranga @ Oct 1 2008, 11:14 AM) *
ph34r.gif  Welcome Marshal  ph34r.gif

ph34r.gif This is weird. ph34r.gif blink.gif

biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Nazgul: Oct 1 2008, 10:34 AM

--------------------
Chuck Norris rules!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 1 2008, 10:41 AM
hold me I'm scared ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 1 2008, 10:42 AM
QUOTE (Canis @ Oct 1 2008, 09:58 AM) *
Congratulations to Marshals, since he's member 6000 biggrin.gif

ph34r.gif

He isn't member 6000. He is according to the forum page but if he posts his member number will be 6010 which is his real member number. fretburn is lucky member 6000.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...p?showuser=6000

Just change that link to find out exactly who is member ????. The reason behind the missing 10 is because people who are banned from the forums don't have a number anymore.

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Oct 1 2008, 10:42 AM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 1 2008, 11:01 AM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 1 2008, 11:42 AM) *
He isn't member 6000. He is according to the forum page but if he posts his member number will be 6010 which is his real member number. fretburn is lucky member 6000.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...p?showuser=6000

Just change that link to find out exactly who is member ????. The reason behind the missing 10 is because people who are banned from the forums don't have a number anymore.

So now I have to ban 10 members to set things right? huh.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 1 2008, 11:04 AM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Oct 1 2008, 11:01 AM) *
So now I have to ban 10 members to set things right? huh.gif

I don't know if that is the reason for certain so I wouldn't just yet biggrin.gif I can just imagine getting an email saying "Sorry we have had to ban you from GMC to return to the correct balance in our member numbers"

biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
chmilew
Oct 1 2008, 11:34 AM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Oct 1 2008, 12:04 PM) *
I don't know if that is the reason for certain so I wouldn't just yet biggrin.gif I can just imagine getting an email saying "Sorry we have had to ban you from GMC to return to the correct balance in our member numbers"

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't know that we can be banned from GMC btw, that must be terrifying !

+Quote Post
Canis
Oct 1 2008, 11:40 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (chmilew @ Oct 1 2008, 12:34 PM) *
laugh.gif

I didn't know that we can be banned from GMC btw, that must be terrifying !

It's like beeing banned from life ph34r.gif

By the way, does this mean that if someone who registered before me get's banned, I go from 3108 to 3107?
I can be number 1 soon then ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by Canis: Oct 1 2008, 11:42 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 1 2008, 11:51 AM
QUOTE (Canis @ Oct 1 2008, 11:40 AM) *
It's like beeing banned from life ph34r.gif

By the way, does this mean that if someone who registered before me get's banned, I go from 3108 to 3107?
I can be number 1 soon then ph34r.gif

No if you bring up a banned persons member number it redirects you to the forum front. It still takes into account proper member numbers with the system I used to find out who member 6000 is proper but the current members figure doesn't take into account banned people.

Change the 6000 in my link above to 1 and you'll see what I mean. Kris deleted that member. Type in member 2 and you get Kris.

Your member number will always stay the same.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 1 2008, 12:32 PM
Lets go fishing!
We all know member 1001 is the coolest member at GMC tongue.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:20 PM