Hellllooo From England
Dansol
Jul 7 2007, 12:30 AM
GMC:er
My names Dan im from chester, England. i own a Dean VX and have been playing for about 18 months. My favorite bands include Metallica, Ozzy Ozbourne, Black Label Society, Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, megadeth and so on. This is the kind of music i mainly play. Im looking to learn alot of theory to help me write songs and also need to improve my soloing which i havnt spent much time on ! Thats about it,

Peace.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kethcup
Jul 7 2007, 12:57 AM
QUOTE (Dansol @ Jul 6 2007, 05:30 PM) *
My names Dan im from chester, England. i own a Dean VX and have been playing for about 18 months. My favorite bands include Metallica, Ozzy Ozbourne, Black Label Society, Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, megadeth and so on. This is the kind of music i mainly play. Im looking to learn alot of theory to help me write songs and also need to improve my soloing which i havnt spent much time on ! Thats about it,

Peace.

Welcome Dansol!

I'm down with your style of music man. It's good to see a fellow metal head! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Ketchup

Ibanez Prestige S2170 Electric Guitar
Ibanez Prestige S1620 Electric Guitar
Ibanez RG350MDX Electric Guitar
Jackson Kelly Professional

Boss GT-6 Guitar Floor Processor
Sonar6 Studio Edition

M-Audio BX5-a Studio Monitors

Marshall VS65R Combo Amp

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 7 2007, 01:00 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Welcome!

Difficult, that about writing songs, at least I think it's very hard to get the music from your head and into the computer and get it to sound as in your head. And about the vocals, yes, one could say I hear voices in my head tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 7 2007, 01:03 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Dansol @ Jul 6 2007, 07:30 PM) *

Peace.

Welcome Dan!

I grew up in Warrington, not so far from you !

We have a thriving theory community going here at GMC - if you have any questions at all, all you need to do is ask smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
MetalCrib
Jul 7 2007, 01:08 AM
Hi Dansol...

Great choice of music... these are also my favorites. smile.gif

--------------------
Guitar: Ibanez S520XE.

Amp: Line 6 - Spider II.

Effect: Line 6 Floor Pod.

IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
JVM
Jul 7 2007, 01:14 AM
Learning Roadie
Welcome aboard, I'm sure you're going to love it here.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:38 PM