Wes Hauch Playing Standards "sleepwalk"
Todd Simpson
Mar 27 2015, 12:37 AM
GMC:er
Here is Wes Hauch (formerly of THE FACELESS) playing a tune considered a "standard" called SLEEPWALK. It's an older tune and he does a great job of giving it some evil smile.gif

The pedals in the vid sound good too as does the guitar. Still have yet to run in to one of the Merrow 7 models in a store but I'd sure like to smile.gif

Nice eh?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klasaine
Mar 28 2015, 04:59 PM
That's a unique take on a 'war horse'.
I like it!
The pedals (player, guitar and amp) sound good too.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 28 2015, 06:09 PM
Nice eh? I was impressed with everything about it. Also a bit shocked to hear mr. "Faceless" doing a rendition of this tune. Works well smile.gif

QUOTE (klasaine @ Mar 28 2015, 11:59 AM) *
That's a unique take on a 'war horse'.
I like it!
The pedals (player, guitar and amp) sound good too.

+Quote Post
Mertay
Mar 29 2015, 01:29 AM
I liked it, for some reason his playing reminded me of Marty Friedman...or its the amps name that got me thinking of his style biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Mertay: Mar 29 2015, 01:29 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 6 2015, 07:19 PM
Maybe a bit of both? Also, he has a very very very strong vibrato sense which is reminding me of Marty as well smile.gif Such tight finger control is rare and a result of decades of practice.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Mar 28 2015, 08:29 PM) *
I liked it, for some reason his playing reminded me of Marty Friedman...or its the amps name that got me thinking of his style biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:27 PM