Metronome
Outlaw2112
Jan 29 2008, 01:40 AM
GMC:er
Hey, ive been trying to use the metronome and have gone over your lessons on it... I dont seem to be getting it.. Could you possibly make some more lessons on using the metronome.. Maybe some scale runs that sound cool and are fun to practice.. Or a some nasty sounding rhythm lessons using the metronome... It would help out alot..
Also I wanted to say that i love the site, and youre doing a great job with it..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Outlaw2112
Feb 16 2008, 04:21 AM
GMC:er
more lessons on using the metronome would be cool... maybe some cool sounding scale runs with beginner, intermediate and advanced metronome lessons explaining what youre listening for and doing... also some lessons on using the metronome playing rhythm guitar with it..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:54 PM