Video Chat - Sunday !
Ben Higgins
Nov 23 2010, 04:34 PM
Instructor
Hi Guys,

I'm going to be in the Video Chat Room this Sunday at 6pm GMT. That would be 1pm EST and 7pm CET.

I'm just going to be chatting about some of the features of Marty Friedman's guitar playing. There won't be any tab or lessons, it's real casual and laid back and I hope you'll stop by and get involved.. or just say HI ! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Nov 23 2010, 05:21 PM
Learning Roadie
Will try my best to attend smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 24 2010, 12:34 AM
Learning Roadie
Hope I can make it. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 24 2010, 03:52 AM
GMC:er
looking forward to it smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
Yozshura
Nov 24 2010, 05:01 PM
I'll be there! Love those video chats! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 24 2010, 05:09 PM
Instructor
Excellent, guys.. look forward to seeing you all there and chatting with you ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Nov 24 2010, 05:14 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
I'll be at work at that time, most probably will be able to visit the chat, but don't know if the connection speed in work is good enough for such things. We shall see smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 24 2010, 08:25 PM
im on mr Ben Friedman biggrin.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 28 2010, 03:29 PM
Instructor
Just a little reminder that I'll be in the chat room later today at 6pm GMT (If I'm on time, haha!)

We'll be chatting about a few of Marty Friedman's playing features...! smile.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 28 2010, 04:28 PM
Learning Roadie
I hope to be there shortly after! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Nov 28 2010, 09:38 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Thanks for the chat Ben it was great! Really worth attending.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 28 2010, 09:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Nov 28 2010, 08:38 PM) *
Thanks for the chat Ben it was great! Really worth attending.

Thank you Marek, I'm really pleased you guys enjoyed it ! Hopefully the future ones will be even better.. just got to get my web cam settings sorted ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:08 PM