3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
New Gmc Instructor: Alex Feather
DreamForge
Jan 18 2012, 01:02 PM
GMC:er
to be honest after seeing your forum topics and messages i was expecting this welcome mate and i think your experinces that you are sharing gonna be helpfull all of us smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 18 2012, 03:50 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC! it's an honor to have you with us,

We've seen you around a bit in the forum, and we could already tell you knew what you were talking about smile.gif

Welcome!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 18 2012, 05:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (JPBluestring @ Jan 18 2012, 01:57 AM) *
What a nice intro and very impressive curriculum. Looking forward to hearing your lessons. I like your phrasing and the unique attitude you project with your guitar. Congrats and thanks to GMG to have you on board.

JPBluestring.

Thank you very much!!!! I am happy to be a part of GMC!!!!

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jan 18 2012, 05:53 AM) *
Congrats to us for having another great instructor!

I've enjoyed your input so far Alex, I can't wait to see what you bring as an official instructor. And to find out you've date Steve Vai, Greg Howe, Frank Gambale and Britney Spears, that's just amazing!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Hey! Thank you very much! Yeah song with Greg Howe already been released we still mixing Gambale and Steve Vai is still far to go but it's in a process as well!!!

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 18 2012, 09:55 AM) *
Alex, welcome to the GMC family !! smile.gif

Your knowledge has already been a great addition the forum and no doubt it will continue ! cool.gif

Thank you very much! It's nice to be a part of GMC!

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jan 18 2012, 10:31 AM) *
Congrats Alex and welcome as an Instructor cool.gif smile.gif

Thank you! Nice to meet you!!!

QUOTE (playaxeman @ Jan 18 2012, 11:16 AM) *
hello Alex

Great introduction. biggrin.gif

Glad to see you here on GMC.

Hope you can help me to become a more allround coverband guitarplayer

Good luck with the lessons and enjoy GMC

I am happy to be here! I will do my best to help you become the best!!! smile.gif
If you have any questions just let me know!!!

QUOTE (nikeman64 @ Jan 18 2012, 11:36 AM) *
Hey Alex, welcome to GMC man !!!

I just watched your introduction video ... very cool !!!
We are already so fortunate here with all the other great instructors and with you ... it can only get even better.

Thanks for joining us and sharing your knowledge!!

Good Luck

Nico wink.gif

Thank you I am glad you like my video! Happy to meet you mate!

QUOTE (DreamForge @ Jan 18 2012, 12:02 PM) *
to be honest after seeing your forum topics and messages i was expecting this welcome mate and i think your experinces that you are sharing gonna be helpfull all of us smile.gif

I will continue sharing my experience! I am happy to be a part of GMC!!!

QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Jan 18 2012, 02:50 PM) *
Welcome to GMC! it's an honor to have you with us,

We've seen you around a bit in the forum, and we could already tell you knew what you were talking about smile.gif

Welcome!

Thank you Daniel! It's very nice to meet you!!!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 18 2012, 08:26 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Outstanding! Congrats Alex! I enjoyed listening to the tune on your first lesson and look forward to hearing more of your music, especially since you get to bump elbows with great players like Howe, Gambale and Vai. Way to go man! see you around the site.

+Quote Post
Michael AC
Jan 19 2012, 01:48 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome! Excited about your influence here...can GMC get any better? So many avenues to help us all become better musicians!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 19 2012, 05:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jan 18 2012, 07:26 PM) *
Outstanding! Congrats Alex! I enjoyed listening to the tune on your first lesson and look forward to hearing more of your music, especially since you get to bump elbows with great players like Howe, Gambale and Vai. Way to go man! see you around the site.

Thank you very much! I am excited to make new lessons!!!

QUOTE (Michael AC @ Jan 19 2012, 12:48 AM) *
Welcome! Excited about your influence here...can GMC get any better? So many avenues to help us all become better musicians!

Thank you! I am looking forward to it!!! Nice to meet you!!!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:27 PM