Buckethead Concert
SpaseMoonkey
Apr 9 2012, 12:26 PM
GMC:er
So Saturday me and my buddy went and saw Buckethead. It was my 3rd time seeing him play as well.

The musicians were Wolff and Tuba, That 1 Guy, and Buckethead.

Wolff

That 1 Guy

How lucky do you have to be to witness and get all that on camera? I just wonder if its a setup that this happens or not. This was all within the first like 10 minutes of coming out on stage. He actually dropped it twice before this happened. The one time it slid across the stage and I cringed like NOOO!!!!

Here has been my favorite part of the concert since I have first seen him. It brings everything down to a personal level. He did his kicking robot dance before he used the nunchucks. Then he gives out a ton of gifts to the front row and people give him things as well. And then later on the show he hits a loop throws on some weird laser beam effect and everyone runs up to the stage to hit his killswitches.

But going on with another topic we had. He does a lot of improvisation in his playing he keeps it around the same as it would be but throws a twist onto it. He did a jam with That 1 Guy and they preformed Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good.

Was a great concert none of the less!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 10 2012, 03:32 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Wow, lucky you smile.gif
I wish he'd come over here some time

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Apr 10 2012, 03:48 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Fran @ Apr 10 2012, 10:32 AM) *
Wow, lucky you smile.gif
I wish he'd come over here some time

I'm not sure why he doesn't tour outside of the US, he's rather popular everywhere.

I also may see him at the end of July he plays at a park around 20-30 minutes away from my house, only problem is the park is noted for drug users so I may not go because it will kill the atmosphere for me.

This Friday I will also have the honor of seeing Jeff Loomis! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:49 PM