Steel Guitar, any players?
J.E.
Jul 22 2007, 01:42 AM
GMC:er
Hi im thinking of starting playing steel guitar on my six string so im investigating if any of you GMCers play or know of any who play and can give me tips about what to buy tunings lessons etc etc... thanks in advance smile.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Can you imagine?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
fkalich
Jul 22 2007, 02:28 AM
QUOTE (Jarl Emil @ Jul 21 2007, 07:42 PM) *
Hi im thinking of starting playing steel guitar on my six string so im investigating if any of you GMCers play or know of any who play and can give me tips about what to buy tunings lessons etc etc... thanks in advance smile.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif cool.gif

I find your that photo offensive and insulting, and certainly inappropriate here.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
JOhn
Jul 22 2007, 02:36 AM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Jul 22 2007, 11:28 AM) *
I find your that photo offensive and insulting, and certainly inappropriate here.

even though its not mine why is it so bad?

--------------------
The only man it's OK to love is Paul Gilbert.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:03 PM