Beginner Solo In D, Backing track availability
Crazyfret
Dec 3 2008, 09:51 AM
Learning Roadie
Hiya Muris hope you are well

I've been practicing the Beginner Solo in D and almost got it down apart from the 16th note triplets at full tempo, (its a bit hit and miss at 60bpm tbh).

I was wondering if you can pm the backing track so I can send you a recording, or is there a way of sending the feed from my sound card output and through my podxt and record the track to my DAW?

Wish I had a video recorder so you could actually see me play and you could give me some feed back as why I seem to 'choke' on the tripplet section.

Cheers

Craig

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Crazyfret: Dec 3 2008, 09:56 AM

--------------------
"I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order." Eric Morecambe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Crazyfret
Dec 5 2008, 09:05 PM
Learning Roadie
Hiya Muris

After many takes rolleyes.gif this is the best one I came up with. The tapping section is not in time tho sad.gif

I'll keep practicing and prob post another take to see if I've improved.

Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Beginner_Solo_In_D_Solo.mp3 ( 853.6K ) Number of downloads: 331

--------------------
"I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order." Eric Morecambe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:59 PM