My Lessons, if you have any questions,uploads etc ...
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 5 2008, 11:37 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
You can find all my lessons in my signature link..So if you have any questions about them, have recorded yourself playing them and anything at all regarding them ...I would love to hear back from you wink.gif cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Mar 9 2008, 12:03 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Bogdan! smile.gif Im attempting your double bass lesson but I dont quite get it huh.gif When you do the double bass slapping, do you do a regular slap but in a downwards direction on the way down, and on the way up you just sorta flick your hand up and hit the string? If you could help me out with this It would be great smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 9 2008, 07:36 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
When doing this technique you will be slapping the string normally and letting your thumb bounce off the string in downwards direction (like it always does)...But this time you will let it bounce off and stay on the string below , it should get in a position in which your half of the thumbs nail will get under the string that you want to play..When it is in that position just pull up with the thumb in order to get that second slap sound..You will notice that it can sound even more powerful than the normal downwards slap.Its because you are pulling string up with your thumb an letting it snap against the fretboard..

I hope this helps!!

Cheers mate smile.gif

This post has been edited by Bogdan: Mar 9 2008, 07:38 PM

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:42 AM