3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Racer X Video Collab !
Dinaga
Feb 11 2012, 05:13 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 11 2012, 04:43 PM) *
Oh Man, I should have made it clear.. you don't have to solo over the whole song. If you did, then there wouldn't be enough space to include everybody !

But yes, feel free to play over several sections and sens a video per section. smile.gif

OK, I'm an idiot. dry.gif
Anyway what I meant was if we provide you with more "meat", you'll have more to choose from. smile.gif
I know you'll won't make a 20 minute collab biggrin.gif

Thanks for the info, it's clear now biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Dinaga: Feb 11 2012, 05:36 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 11 2012, 06:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dinaga @ Feb 11 2012, 04:13 PM) *
OK, I'm an idiot. dry.gif
Anyway what I meant was if we provide you with more "meat", you'll have more to choose from. smile.gif

Thanks for the info, it's clear now biggrin.gif

No worries D-Man !!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Feb 19 2012, 02:53 PM
Learning Tone Master
Today is my last chance to do something before Thursday, so here goes.

QUOTE (Dinaga @ Feb 11 2012, 05:13 PM) *

Umm, why not?? ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 19 2012, 04:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Feb 19 2012, 01:53 PM) *
Today is my last chance to do something before Thursday, so here goes.

Oh hell yeah !! Super kick ass !! biggrin.gif Thanks H !

+Quote Post
quadrium
Feb 23 2012, 01:05 AM
Learning Tone Master
Just sent the files from dropbox sensei smile.gif

This post has been edited by quadrium: Feb 23 2012, 01:05 AM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 23 2012, 10:49 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Feb 23 2012, 12:05 AM) *
Just sent the files from dropbox sensei smile.gif

And I have downloaded them, young warrior... great take !!! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Amir Razmara
Feb 24 2012, 03:34 AM
GMC:er
Hi guys, here is my take. I was not going to do this because I'm a bit busy this month, but I was inspired when I saw Hungry for Heaven's take 2 days ago and I just had to make this up in a hurry so it has some rough edges but anyway here it is.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 24 2012, 08:06 AM
Here is a preview of my take with backing smile.gif Starts about 1:25 in to the song.

Attached File  ToddPreviewWithBacking.mp3 ( 2.26MB ) Number of downloads: 103

Here it is without the backing for the mix. I'm startin to play about 1:25 but but I left the start up until that empty. It should slide in to a timeline and match up perfectly. Hopefully smile.gif

Attached File  TodWithoutBackingFromZeroStartPoint.mp3 ( 5.47MB ) Number of downloads: 113

Now For Video!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 24 2012, 10:30 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 24 2012, 10:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Amir Razmara @ Feb 24 2012, 02:34 AM) *
Hi guys, here is my take. I was not going to do this because I'm a bit busy this month, but I was inspired when I saw Hungry for Heaven's take 2 days ago and I just had to make this up in a hurry so it has some rough edges but anyway here it is.

Kick ass Stuff Amir.. it's great to have you onbard ! Love the metal fist at the end cool.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 24 2012, 07:06 AM) *
Here is a preview of my take with backing smile.gif Starts about 1:25 in to the song.

Attached File  ToddPreviewWithBacking.mp3 ( 2.26MB ) Number of downloads: 103

Here it is without the backing for the mix. I'm startin to play about 1:25 but but I left the start up until that empty. It should slide in to a timeline and match up perfectly. Hopefully smile.gif

Attached File  TodWithoutBackingFromZeroStartPoint.mp3 ( 5.47MB ) Number of downloads: 113

Now For Video!

O.M.F.G. There goes the neighbourhood !!

Gilberto would be proud ! biggrin.gif

Todd's takes are the octane that we need in our veins to fire us up to record our own butt kicking takes cool.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 24 2012, 10:32 AM
Thanks man! smile.gif Means a lot coming from the Sensei himself! My video render is taking FOREVER! I put up a preview but the final is still cooking argghhh!

Can I shoot it to you Friday via drop box?

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 24 2012, 04:20 AM) *
Kick ass Stuff Amir.. it's great to have you onbard ! Love the metal fist at the end cool.gif

O.M.F.G. There goes the neighbourhood !!

Gilberto would be proud ! biggrin.gif

Todd's takes are the octane that we need in our veins to fire us up to record our own butt kicking takes cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 24 2012, 10:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 24 2012, 09:32 AM) *
Thanks man! smile.gif Means a lot coming from the Sensei himself! My video render is taking FOREVER! I put up a preview but the final is still cooking argghhh!

Can I shoot it to you Friday via drop box?

Yeah, rendering can take a dog's age !

Well, today is Friday so yeah that's good for me ! smile.gif

Have you been up all night again Mr Simpson, shredding away the small hours ??? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 24 2012, 08:58 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 24 2012, 04:34 AM) *
Yeah, rendering can take a dog's age !

Well, today is Friday so yeah that's good for me ! smile.gif

Have you been up all night again Mr Simpson, shredding away the small hours ??? tongue.gif

Actually yes smile.gif I really spent the evening and then all night til nearly dawn working out my take and before I knew it was nearly dawn and I had just started the final render of the vid.

But it looks like it's finally done cooking! smile.gif

If there was ever a great reason to play on through the night, it's certainly to be part of this AWESOME collab!

P.S. I was hoping to use again in an upcoming lesson so teach some of these chops if that's ok smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 24 2012, 09:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 24 2012, 07:58 PM) *
Actually yes smile.gif I really spent the evening and then all night til nearly dawn working out my take and before I knew it was nearly dawn and I had just started the final render of the vid.

If there was ever a great reason to play on through the night, it's certainly to be part of this AWESOME collab!

P.S. I was hoping to use again in an upcoming lesson so teach some of these chops if that's ok smile.gif

Todd

Haha, that's the spirit ! No time is out of bounds when it comes to shredding cool.gif

Of course you can use it, you can use any of my backings any time, no need to ask smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 25 2012, 01:53 AM
Sorry for the multi post!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 28 2012, 01:12 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  ToddRacerXSoloWithBackinghq.mov ( 19.26MB ) Number of downloads: 85

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 25 2012, 05:14 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 24 2012, 02:58 PM) *

Here is the drop box link

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2761041/ToddRacerX...Backing.mov.zip

Todd

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 25 2012, 05:14 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 27 2012, 04:30 PM
Instructor
Hi Guys, I've been busy with editing GMC future lessons (can't wait for you to see 'em !) and I'm now able to turn my attention to the collab !

Could you help me out with just giving me a very quick recap of who has sent me files and who hasn't ?

I know I've got files from Todd & Quadrium..

It's hard to keep track sometimes so if you haven't sent them yet, please send them when you get the time. If you have sent them, just put up a quick note to say so smile.gif

Thanks guys cool.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Feb 27 2012, 04:44 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hi, Ben. I haven't sent any files yet. Thing is, I have three separate videos, and I need to re-edit them before I send them. Since I'm lazy, I was thinking you could tell me in advance which parts you want to use, so I only have to re-edit the corresponding files. Thank you!

H4H

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 27 2012, 06:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Feb 27 2012, 03:44 PM) *
Hi, Ben. I haven't sent any files yet. Thing is, I have three separate videos, and I need to re-edit them before I send them. Since I'm lazy, I was thinking you could tell me in advance which parts you want to use, so I only have to re-edit the corresponding files. Thank you!

H4H

Hey H, just send me exactly what you uploaded in the thread. Also, you can send me the audio files all in one track too as I will use the harmonies you've recorded smile.gif

+Quote Post
Amir Razmara
Feb 27 2012, 10:25 PM
I went straight to the camera's microphone, I don't have any other recording options at the moment, so sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 28 2012, 10:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Amir Razmara @ Feb 27 2012, 09:25 PM) *
I went straight to the camera's microphone, I don't have any other recording options at the moment, so sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

Hi Amir,

Unfortunately I won't be able to use your take if I don't have a seperate audio file, because I need to mix everyone's naked guitar tracks with the backing track in Cubase sad.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:25 PM