Backing Track, Legato and Picking
lcsdds
Jan 10 2010, 11:37 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi Muris,
Is there any way I could get your Legato and Picking advanced backing track? Thanks....... smile.gif smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darknodar123
Jan 11 2010, 12:12 AM
GMC:er
Are you REALLY gonna give that thing a go??????????????????????????????????

Man I envy you biggrin.gif

Sorry to butt in smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jan 11 2010, 12:24 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Darknodar123 @ Jan 11 2010, 12:12 AM) *
Are you REALLY gonna give that thing a go??????????????????????????????????

Man I envy you biggrin.gif

Sorry to butt in smile.gif

Why do you envy me?? laugh.gif laugh.gif "giving it a go" and "playing it" are two different things...... laugh.gif

I think I can play the legato stuff OK......AP will definitely be a problem. I am just looking for somethng to spice up my AP routine and I like how Muris seamlessly switches between the two techniques.......you only get better by working on your weaknesses right??? laugh.gif tongue.gif cool.gif

+Quote Post
Darknodar123
Jan 11 2010, 01:34 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jan 11 2010, 01:24 AM) *
Why do you envy me?? laugh.gif laugh.gif "giving it a go" and "playing it" are two different things...... laugh.gif

I think I can play the legato stuff OK......AP will definitely be a problem. I am just looking for somethng to spice up my AP routine and I like how Muris seamlessly switches between the two techniques.......you only get better by working on your weaknesses right??? laugh.gif tongue.gif cool.gif

Ok then I didnt know what your intentions were smile.gif

Well you may want to practice your AP but,eventually, I d like to see you "giving it a go" biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 11 2010, 04:19 PM
Instructor
Here it is Monte!!

Have fun practicing, let me know if you need any help and please share your progress if possible. smile.gif

Attached File  Legato_and_Picking_Advanced_BT_170_bpm.mp3 ( 1.08MB ) Number of downloads: 212

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jan 11 2010, 05:59 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Jan 11 2010, 04:19 PM) *
Here it is Monte!!

Have fun practicing, let me know if you need any help and please share your progress if possible. smile.gif

Attached File  Legato_and_Picking_Advanced_BT_170_bpm.mp3 ( 1.08MB ) Number of downloads: 212

Thanks Muris......I'll definitely share my progress when I get it all memorized. I'll be interested to see how much I have really progressed....... smile.gif This lesson will be a great workout for me and should give me some great ideas as well..... mad.gif

BTW.....Let me know if you need any more help on your Theory knowledge....... laugh.gif laugh.gif Gotta love youtube....... laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 11 2010, 06:19 PM
Instructor
Cheers, I went from Am to C major, progressing here!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Jan 15 2010, 04:27 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
Monte has convinced me I should tackle this lesson, too. I've got a pretty good handle on the legato, tapping and sweeping, but the AP parts are killer.

This post has been edited by purple hayes: Jan 15 2010, 05:32 PM

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jan 15 2010, 04:59 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (purple hayes @ Jan 15 2010, 04:27 PM) *
Monte has convinced me I should tackle this lesson, too. I've got a pretty good handle on the legato, tapping and sweeping, but the AP parts are killer, especially those fast pentatonic runs.

Same for me......I should have the legato parts up to speed pretty easisly. AP parts....not so much. That's why I'm tackling this lesson though......Muris makes is look so easy to switch between the two techniques as well. Muris makes everything look easy...... laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:15 AM