20 Pages V  « < 18 19 20  
Project Quadrium Riff/lyric Ideas, share our riff/lyric ideas here
quadrium
Aug 24 2011, 09:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ulrik @ Aug 24 2011, 05:34 PM) *
How are you all doing. Anything new on the latest track mellow.gif

Hey man,

I am starting to mix today. Sorry about earlier, i have been going to rehab at hospital for 2 weeks. So i couldn't able to start mixing and active lately. But i've got time now and i will work on it smile.gif

Cheers,
Dogukan.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 5 2011, 08:11 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey guys,

I finally made a mix try for our second song. Also i am writing a solo for the song cause it sounds really empty after the last chorus. I hope you like and help me finish this one smile.gif

http://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/ascension-...ox-new-mix-with

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 5 2011, 08:26 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Nice one! We really should do more stuff smile.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 5 2011, 11:55 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 5 2011, 07:26 PM) *
Nice one! We really should do more stuff smile.gif

Yeah man smile.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 6 2011, 12:09 AM
GMC:er
CONGRATUTLATIONS! I knew you could do it! Well done! Is this your first time doing a full mix on a tune?

The mix is sounding good smile.gif The more mixing you do the better it will sound. The only way to get good at mixing it to mix, mix, mix.

As a test, compare this mix to a song that you like that is also heavy and in the same genre (any band). Ask yourself, what makes them different? Do I like the difference? What am I hearing that makes them sound different/the same?

Practice deconstructing the mix with your ears. Hope this makes sense smile.gif

I'm thrilled to see this happen. I was starting to worry we had lost all momentum.

I agree a solo would be cool smile.gif Anybody else want to pitch in solo ideas?

Todd

QUOTE (quadrium @ Dec 5 2011, 02:11 PM) *
Hey guys,

I finally made a mix try for our second song. Also i am writing a solo for the song cause it sounds really empty after the last chorus. I hope you like and help me finish this one smile.gif

http://soundcloud.com/quadrium1/ascension-...ox-new-mix-with

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Dec 9 2011, 12:49 AM
Learning Rock Star
Coolest song I've ever heard smile.gif

Yes it sounds so much better, I'm even beginnig to like the vocals

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 9 2011, 06:18 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ulrik @ Dec 8 2011, 06:49 PM) *
Coolest song I've ever heard smile.gif

Yes it sounds so much better, I'm even beginnig to like the vocals

I"m digging the vocals myself smile.gif Well done everyone!

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 9 2011, 03:30 PM
Learning Tone Master
Wow guys glad you liked it and yes Todd, that was my first mix try of a full song smile.gif I already have some ideas about solo but feel free to throw yours smile.gif Especially you Todd smile.gif

Dogukan,

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 18 19 20
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:55 PM