2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Mtp - June To August Sign Up Thread, Important info, please read!
kaznie_NL
May 26 2010, 01:20 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I'd like to be in Adrian's group smile.gif ATM I'm in Ivan's and I'm not sure what it meant in the top post about rounding of my MTP. Can I only subscribe after finished my May MTP??? that's weird >< Or can I prolongue my Ivan MTP?

Kaz

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ruzz
May 26 2010, 04:59 PM
Learning Rock Star
I would like to be mentored by Pedja during this period.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Sincerely
Ruzz

+Quote Post
Praetorian
May 26 2010, 06:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
I would love to sign up as well. I would like to be mentored by Lian since I primarily would like to work on my metal skills!

Thanks!!

Ben

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
savagejt
May 27 2010, 07:05 AM
GMC:er
My name is Jay I would like to be in the MTP program. I am really needing help with my solo ability. I am in to Rock, Metal, And Thrash so I think lian gerbino is the best chooice for me, but I would be more than happy to work with anyone here. I am brand new to the site.

Thank you!!!

This post has been edited by savagejt: May 27 2010, 07:06 AM

+Quote Post
emirb
May 27 2010, 11:26 AM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Hi my name is Emir and I would like to brush up/improve my blues (funk too?) skills, I'm new here
have got familiar with all the instructors but Ivan Milenkovic has some nice lessons on these topics that I'm working on right now so he is my first choice! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Artemus
May 27 2010, 12:22 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Ok then, sign me up. It would be my first MTP (and my last from the sound of things).

My name is Art. Sign me up with Pedja if that's ok.

This post has been edited by Artemus: May 27 2010, 05:41 PM

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post
playaxeman
May 27 2010, 05:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
Great news.
There are some great instructors.

I am in for Pedja or Ivan.

Badly need to find a way to learn to improvise solidy.

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars
Music Man Luke BFR , Music Man JP LTD 2008, Paul Reed Smith Santana III, Gibson Les Paul, Ovation Adamas, Ovation Ultra

Amps
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 50 combo

Effects
Korg Pandora PX5D, Line 6 Pod XT Live

Recording
Guitar Rig 5, Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000, Magix MusicMaker2008

Visit My Website

+Quote Post
JamesT
May 28 2010, 03:46 AM
Accomplished Tone Master
My name's Jim.

Not sure why I was holding out on signing up for MTP but I'm really thinking right now that I should really have a change of focus on what I'm practicing. The MTP would be a great way to inspire that change. I've got three areas in particular that I hope to improve upon

1. Modern Rhythm Guitar. I should probably sample a lot of different styles here to get exposure to new ideas.
2. Theory as it applies to fretboard knowledge. and/or maybe making backing tracks for songwriting . I would like to spend some time just writing backing tracks. I'm able to program drums and play a little bass and a little bit of keyboards. So I'd like to explore making backing tracks that one day I could create my own solos over them. In this area, maybe I could do one each in some of the more interesting modes that occur in rock.
3. Blues. A pure MTP session on blues soloing would definately also be good. A sampling from traditional to modern, from BB King, to Clapton to Satriani blues would be cool.

So since this is only a three month session, and I have to pick one, I guess it really wouldn't matter which if I'm lucky enough to get hooked up any of the awesome instructors who are helping out here. So given a choice, and depending on who I'm matched with, I'd choose the following in order of preference...

Adrian -- Rhythm Guitar styles.
Pedja -- Application of theory.
Ivan -- Blues

If I'm given an opportunity, maybe I can take each of the topics listed one at a time in separate MTP sessions. This might stretch my playing better than pure metronome practice.

Looking forward to it. I hope I'm lucky enough to work with either of you great players and teachers.

Jim.

--------------------

Check out my YouTube Channel

+Quote Post
zen
May 28 2010, 05:12 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I'd like to apply for Pedja's group. Thanks.

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
May 31 2010, 08:52 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Thanks for your interest guys! smile.gif

I`m closing this thread now and as stated in the opening post this is the last phase of the MTP that we will be running in this format, a brand new program is in the making that will be announced by Kris as soon as its ready.

thank you for your patience and support through this last year whilst we tried various different approaches.

your feedback in the recent thread (link in opening post) was very useful and not "glossed over" as some may have felt.

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:42 PM