> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Bb Minor Phrasing - Advanced, Lesson by Muris Varajic
How did I play?
What say?
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
9 [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

maharzan
May 4 2010, 06:04 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Hey Guys,

Thanks again for viewing my earlier REC. Here I am with new one again. This time I pushed myself to try a level 9 lesson. I have been practicing this for more than a month now but everytime I try, it just seems to get worse and worse lately. The problem seems to be when I concentrate on one thing I miss another. Timing was more of an issue as always but I was focusing to get the timing right on this take and then I realized later I have some noise issues and few missed notes again. Anyway, I would love to move on and practice another lesson than to stick with this forever. Hopefully, I will get back to this lesson sometime later and play clean. smile.gif

Original Lesson
Gears: Triaxis, GForce, Ibanez JEM Jr DiMarzio PUPs

Cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: May 18 2010, 03:18 PM

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:36 AM