2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Most Metal Bands On Earth?
Bossie
Jul 12 2012, 06:48 AM
GMC:er
Bring it on !!! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SCProphet
Jul 12 2012, 09:47 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 11 2012, 03:44 PM) *
That would be great mate! I don't know Belgium metal bands so this could be very interesting.

I made the Thread , but I'm not keeping it only to Belgium bands, I hope you check it out and enjoy it smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=45150

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- First Sweep , Then Sleep -

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 13 2012, 01:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SCProphet @ Jul 12 2012, 05:47 AM) *
I made the Thread , but I'm not keeping it only to Belgium bands, I hope you check it out and enjoy it smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=45150

Cool! Thanks mate! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jul 13 2012, 04:27 AM
Breaking News! Bears poop in the woods.

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 6 2012, 06:41 PM) *
According to one study, SCANDINAVIA has more Metal Bands per capita that ANY PLACE ON EARTH!

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Jul 13 2012, 06:24 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 11 2012, 03:23 PM) *
Strupwaffels are incredibly delicious biggrin.gif I love them as well.

On the other hand, in here, just a few bands from the underground, mine included (I like to believe), have taken the time to pay attention and focus on doing things right - stage presence, sound and composition. Otherwise, most of the people treat things pretty superficially - can't blame them though, as metal music does not sell in here...

I would actually agree with this. There is only one Romanian band I listen to, but their best albums have always had about four year intervals. Have you heard of Negură Bunget, Cosmin?

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 13 2012, 07:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jul 13 2012, 05:24 PM) *
I would actually agree with this. There is only one Romanian band I listen to, but their best albums have always had about four year intervals. Have you heard of Negură Bunget, Cosmin?

I am friends with their vocalist smile.gif and used to talk with their ex guitarist a few years ago. They are definitely NOT my kind of music tongue.gif but I respect them A LOT for what they have achieved - BTW, they have toured the USA 2 months ago smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 13 2012, 10:26 PM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Jul 12 2012, 11:27 PM) *
Breaking News! Bears poop in the woods.

I gather that in Scandanavia, saying this it almost like saying "GEORGIA HAS REDNECKS!" do tell?

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 14 2012, 11:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 13 2012, 10:26 PM) *
saying this it almost like saying "GEORGIA HAS REDNECKS!" do tell?

Georgia has Rednecks ???? I refuse to believe it !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Jul 14 2012, 09:14 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 13 2012, 06:36 PM) *
I am friends with their vocalist smile.gif and used to talk with their ex guitarist a few years ago. They are definitely NOT my kind of music tongue.gif but I respect them A LOT for what they have achieved - BTW, they have toured the USA 2 months ago smile.gif

Yup! I saw them!

--------------------

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 17 2012, 05:07 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 14 2012, 06:54 AM) *
Georgia has Rednecks ???? I refuse to believe it !! biggrin.gif

I know it's shocking but yes!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 17 2012, 08:50 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 17 2012, 05:07 AM) *
I know it's shocking but yes!

I'm reading a book at the moment called Red Mist that is set in Georgia ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 17 2012, 04:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jul 14 2012, 08:14 PM) *
Yup! I saw them!

Ahaaa biggrin.gif How cool is that? I will tell Stefan tongue.gif If you want autographs or a CD, just let me know man smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 19 2012, 10:57 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 17 2012, 03:50 AM) *
I'm reading a book at the moment called Red Mist that is set in Georgia ! biggrin.gif

That's the crime drama with the bits about the Womens Prison in Savannah right? Savannah is about as Southern as Southern gets. A movie came about a bit ago, "midnight in the garden of good and evil" that, from what I gather, is pretty spot on about that town. It's a wacky place wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 20 2012, 09:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 19 2012, 10:57 PM) *
That's the crime drama with the bits about the Womens Prison in Savannah right? Savannah is about as Southern as Southern gets. A movie came about a bit ago, "midnight in the garden of good and evil" that, from what I gather, is pretty spot on about that town. It's a wacky place wink.gif

That's right.. by Patricia Cornwell. I can almost feel the muggy heat when I read it ! wink.gif

I've heard of that movie.. if I'm not mistaken it was directed by a certain Mr Eastwood ??

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:15 PM