> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 4 2011, 12:31 PM
Instructor
Hello GMC biggrin.gif

today I was in the mood for something a little mellower to cleanse my mind after the whole racket happening in the weekend so, here we go:

a true rainbow of notes smile.gif aaaaahhhh... biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
velci
Jul 4 2011, 02:29 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 4 2011, 11:31 AM) *
Hello GMC biggrin.gif

today I was in the mood for something a little mellower to cleanse my mind after the whole racket happening in the weekend so, here we go:

a true rainbow of notes smile.gif aaaaahhhh... biggrin.gif

Wooooowwwww!!!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Jul 4 2011, 08:49 PM
GMC:er
TOMMY EMMANUEL MY FRIENDS SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN sleep.gif

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 5 2011, 12:46 PM
Instructor
Something a little different from what you may have heard from me until now smile.gif but, I just can't stop listening to this song. It takes my mind into a different time...nature, myths, legends smile.gif the good stuff!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 6 2011, 11:38 AM
Instructor

Who said that black people can't rock out is terribly mistaken biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 6 2011, 11:38 AM
Instructor

Who said that black people can't rock out is terribly mistaken biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 7 2011, 10:06 AM
Instructor
Some things you can do with a Piccolo bass and a huge dose of divine inspiration biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 8 2011, 12:58 PM
Instructor
Guthrie's song 'Waves' was the way I discovered him and his awesome outworldly guitar playing! I hope everyone will enjoy this one, especially those who don't know Guthrie's work yet!

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Jul 8 2011, 08:36 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 7 2011, 06:06 AM) *
Some things you can do with a Piccolo bass and a huge dose of divine inspiration biggrin.gif

Wow Cosmin that's very nice, i like it. thanks for share, keep on doing it!

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 9 2011, 10:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Jul 8 2011, 07:36 PM) *
Wow Cosmin that's very nice, i like it. thanks for share, keep on doing it!

I always looked at this little clip as the one with the music from the gods tongue.gif

This is one of the most underrated bands in history - I never understood why ... I love them anyway

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 10 2011, 08:08 PM
Instructor
I wasn't a fan of Paramore until I listened to this song today biggrin.gif

I am charmed I can say!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 11 2011, 04:57 PM
Instructor
Since Kris reminded me of Mattias IA Eklundh's awesome band - Freak Kitchen, here's one of my favorite songs from them:

I've always wondered how come these guys can write complex music that has such a cool and easy going vibe biggrin.gif they are playing a 5/4 groove in this song actually and you'd never guess this, if you wouldn't listen closely smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 11 2011, 04:59 PM
Instructor
Mattias, Guthrie, Sevendust, Paramore... I'm really enjoying this thread man! Keep on posting this great music!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 11 2011, 05:08 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 11 2011, 03:59 PM) *
Mattias, Guthrie, Sevendust, Paramore... I'm really enjoying this thread man! Keep on posting this great music!

Gabe, it seems that you and me share more than ancestral roots smile.gif great to know man!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 14 2011, 10:43 AM
Instructor
A classic in the hands of an awesome axeman smile.gif check out Lee Ritenour's version of Sting's famous piece:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 16 2011, 03:14 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I was listening to a little bit of Karnivool to clear my head from all the classical music I've been bombarded with these days biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 18 2011, 12:20 PM
Instructor
As I just got back from my trip in the north, I already miss those awesome landscapes we've been crossing through the country... relaxing with John Mayer's 'Continuum' album, out of which I extracted this beautiful song for you - I love his guitar playing, so expressive and honest!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jul 18 2011, 12:21 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 19 2011, 07:44 AM
Instructor
A little positive tune I discovered sometime ago. Great composer - check him out! Ludovico Einaudi smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 21 2011, 08:48 AM
Instructor
I've been listening to this guy in the past few days and his music seemed totally outworldly for me - good mix of country and eastern influences smile.gif Check it out:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 22 2011, 11:19 PM
Instructor
Again, say hello to an awesome aussie band:

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:06 AM