6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
High Risk Collaboration !
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 2 2011, 09:19 PM
Instructor
Filming my vid tomorrow mate biggrin.gif wouldn't wanna miss this, so, pls WAIT 4 me biggrin.gif I'll go crash right now smile.gif and get to work in the morning. Got past the gigs biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zen
Jul 3 2011, 08:57 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Cheers Michael & Ben. Glad you liked it.

Enjoyed playing around with this backing track a lot.
Can't wait for the final mix. There are some great takes in this one. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 3 2011, 09:10 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 2 2011, 09:19 PM) *
Filming my vid tomorrow mate biggrin.gif wouldn't wanna miss this, so, pls WAIT 4 me biggrin.gif I'll go crash right now smile.gif and get to work in the morning. Got past the gigs biggrin.gif

Of course we will wait for you C-Man biggrin.gif You've been incredibly busy bringing the rock to Bucharest ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
velci
Jul 3 2011, 10:08 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey Ben
Here is my take
I sent you a PM for files

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Set_the_Pace_with_backing.mp3 ( 3.1MB ) Number of downloads: 119
Attached File  Set_the_Pace.mp3 ( 3.1MB ) Number of downloads: 80

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 3 2011, 05:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (velci @ Jul 3 2011, 10:08 AM) *
Hey Ben
Here is my take
I sent you a PM for files

Hi V !

I received your pm and files, thank you smile.gif

It rocks, big time ! I love your tone and feel.. that lick at the end is great too cool.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 3 2011, 06:56 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hi Ben,

is there a chance that I can submit my take tomorrow evening? I just can't make it today...sorry!

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
WillJam
Jul 3 2011, 08:26 PM
GMC:er
Hey GMC,

its the first time for me, to be a part of a collaboration. Hope everything will be fine with my video!
I focused on rhythm, so we have a mix between the crazy solos and bogdan/my rhythm Video.
Hope you enjoy it, a little feedback would be nice!

[video is coming soon- there are some problems with youtube]

Attached File(s)
Attached File  HR_Collaboration___Willy.rar ( 10.01MB ) Number of downloads: 123

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 3 2011, 10:00 PM
Instructor
Hey mate! Here is the link where you can download my video files from

http://dl.transfer.ro/KIK_5814-transfer_RO-03jul-379a08.avi

smile.gif there are 4 takes which you can cut and chop in any way you wish biggrin.gif i recorded the same structure 4 times so that you may use whichever you find suitable. I shall post the wav files tomorrow early in the morning, because honestly I can't keep my eyes open. Hope it's ok smile.gif

Here are the wav files as promised biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Jul 4 2011, 08:57 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Set_the_pace_BT.wav ( 3.7MB ) Number of downloads: 138
Attached File  Set_the_pace_solo.wav ( 3.7MB ) Number of downloads: 96

+Quote Post
K1R
Jul 3 2011, 11:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi Ben. I'm really sorry, but I will be able to upload my take only tomorrow evening. It is already recorded, but I can't upload it right now. I hope it won't make big trouble.

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 4 2011, 12:59 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 2 2011, 02:48 AM) *
Todd this is brutal !! You already know I love the solo so great job on the video ! biggrin.gif

Thanks smile.gif The video was loads of fun to make. The video layering idea worked out really well. Sort of like the guitar layering!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jul 4 2011, 01:00 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 4 2011, 09:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Willy @ Jul 3 2011, 08:26 PM) *
Hey GMC,

its the first time for me, to be a part of a collaboration. Hope everything will be fine with my video!
I focused on rhythm, so we have a mix between the crazy solos and bogdan/my rhythm Video.
Hope you enjoy it, a little feedback would be nice!

[video is coming soon- there are some problems with youtube]

Hey Willy, thanks for getting involved ! smile.gif

Unfortunately my computer won't play .rar files.... is there any way you could make it a .wav or mp3 ? Even a .wma would work smile.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 3 2011, 06:56 PM) *
Hi Ben,

is there a chance that I can submit my take tomorrow evening? I just can't make it today...sorry!

Christian

Sure thing Christian smile.gif

QUOTE (K1R @ Jul 3 2011, 11:03 PM) *
Hi Ben. I'm really sorry, but I will be able to upload my take only tomorrow evening. It is already recorded, but I can't upload it right now. I hope it won't make big trouble.

Hi Kirill, that's fine.. no trouble at all smile.gif

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jul 4 2011, 10:47 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Ben, rar is like zip, You need to unpack it with a program like WinRar, You can find a free test version on the web.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 4 2011, 10:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 3 2011, 10:00 PM) *
Hey mate! Here is the link where you can download my video files from

http://dl.transfer.ro/KIK_5814-transfer_RO-03jul-379a08.avi

smile.gif there are 4 takes which you can cut and chop in any way you wish biggrin.gif i recorded the same structure 4 times so that you may use whichever you find suitable. I shall post the wav files tomorrow early in the morning, because honestly I can't keep my eyes open. Hope it's ok smile.gif

Here are the wav files as promised biggrin.gif

Cosmin, thank you.. I love it ! Great melodies and phrasing... that guitar looks so sexy too ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
WillJam
Jul 4 2011, 11:31 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 4 2011, 09:36 AM) *
Hey Willy, thanks for getting involved ! smile.gif

Unfortunately my computer won't play .rar files.... is there any way you could make it a .wav or mp3 ? Even a .wma would work smile.gif

Hey Ben,

no problem! watch my attachments!
You can also download my Video: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U19BXMIK

If there is anythink you should need, let it know!
thank you so much, look forward to the Collab-Video wink.gif

kind regards

This post has been edited by Willy: Jul 4 2011, 11:04 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  2011_07_03___High_Risk_Collaboration_Final.wav ( 7.91MB ) Number of downloads: 104
Attached File  2011_07_03___High_Risk_Collaboration_Final_without_backing.wav ( 7.53MB ) Number of downloads: 104

+Quote Post
K1R
Jul 4 2011, 12:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
Here is my take. Frankly speaking this was quite challenging for me smile.gif

Video
With Backing
Without Backing

This post has been edited by K1R: Jul 4 2011, 12:43 PM

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
WillJam
Jul 4 2011, 02:52 PM
My Video on Youtube!

This post has been edited by Willy: Jul 4 2011, 06:36 PM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 4 2011, 03:02 PM
Instructor
Willy and K1R, thanks for your takes.... they're both great ! This is not an easy tune to play over and you've both been very inventive and brought attitude to the table ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 4 2011, 09:17 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
You guys know the saying "The collab isn't over till the german guy uploaded his take", right? wink.gif
Anyway, here it is! Thanks to Todd for giving me some ideas for this collab in the video chat smile.gif
And thanks for waiting, Ben...I shall eat a Donut in your honour...

Christian

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 4 2011, 09:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 4 2011, 09:17 PM) *
You guys know the saying "The collab isn't over till the german guy uploaded his take", right? wink.gif

Haha.. classic phrase. We shall remember that ! tongue.gif

Nice one, Christian.. I especially like your natural harmonics and open string licks ! cool.gif Could you send me your video file in a p.m. please ? Thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 5 2011, 07:57 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hi Ben,

here is my video file, couldn't send it in a pm.

Christian

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:33 PM