Song I Recorded
sentia
Jun 22 2011, 12:15 AM
GMC:er
Hi, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on this song. I posted already in the uploads forum but I guess not many people look there anymore... It is an edited version of this song that I posted a while ago--I took Ivan's advice and recorded with a metronome and added a "bass" track (really it is guitar but I tried to make it bass-like). This is the second song I've ever recorded (the first is here).

What I noticed myself: I still can't add drums, and the sound quality is bad because of my sound card. Besides that, the solo is kind of sloppy but by that point in recording I was tired and didn't want to do any retakes.

So far, when I showed my friends, I got surprisingly negative reactions. Most people will say "it's good" or "trippy" but not directly that they liked it. I'm wondering if I did something wrong, or if I just have a different taste in music than everyone else...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:38 PM