Green Tea After Singing?, Green tea 'n honey
Lithuanian
Aug 20 2008, 08:11 PM
GMC:er
So I recently was inspired by you and Luciana and I started practising singing. Im not on a high level yet, Im not even in the mid level (still practising the 1st Warming Up lesson by Luciana).

I wanted to ask you this: whenever I stop singing, I like to drink a cup of green tea with honey. Is that OK for my vocal cords?

Thanks in advance! wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Lithuanian
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Aug 25 2008, 12:46 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (Lithuanian @ Aug 20 2008, 09:11 PM) *
So I recently was inspired by you and Luciana and I started practising singing. Im not on a high level yet, Im not even in the mid level (still practising the 1st Warming Up lesson by Luciana).

I wanted to ask you this: whenever I stop singing, I like to drink a cup of green tea with honey. Is that OK for my vocal cords?

Thanks in advance! wink.gif

Actually honey is the best thing for your voice.I take a little spoon of honey every morning(I even do not like honey that much smile.gif ).So yeah it is good thing,drinking tea with honey.smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Oxac
Aug 25 2008, 03:25 PM
The warmth from the tea also enhances blood circulation which is good biggrin.gif Yeh, it's a good habit.

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Lithuanian
Aug 28 2008, 08:51 PM
Thank you for the anwsers smile.gif

--------------------
Lithuanian

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Aug 28 2008, 08:58 PM
Instructor
That'll be definately good for your vocal cords. However when you'll switch to rock'n'roll stuff, replace green tea with a bottle of whiskey smile.gif!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 28 2008, 09:01 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I heard snorting salt water helps your vocals, This seemed a bit weird to me, But I have only been practicing vocals for about a year, So ya never know.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 28 2008, 09:01 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I heard snorting salt water helps your vocals, This seemed a bit weird to me, But I have only been practicing vocals for about a year, So ya never know.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:37 AM