> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Djent Audio Collab
VilleFIN
Jul 27 2012, 08:05 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 27 2012, 01:13 PM) *
PS: What would you guys like to participate on, next month? Any suggestions for the new collab? biggrin.gif

An acoustic would be killer but it's hard to get decent sound without a mic. 

But hey what about some really out of the comfort zone collab. Some really weird scale combinations... wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 28 2012, 07:38 AM
Instructor
Out of the comfort zone eh?

How about a collab for picking up chicks, using less common used scales biggrin.gif This is DEFINITELY out of any comfort zone laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 28 2012, 07:49 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Sounds like a plan!

But for most guys here it would be out of the comfort zone playing a boring pop song for a chick laugh.gif

So let's do a "Rihanna-ballad" collab laugh.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 28 2012, 08:37 AM
Instructor
So! Mainstream pop collab? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 28 2012, 08:46 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Yes, mainstream pop-collab! The other guys are gonna love it!! laugh.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 29 2012, 01:53 PM
Instructor
Is EVERYONE ok with this idea? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 29 2012, 01:54 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
YES!! The other guys told me so, they are just to shy to answer here tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 29 2012, 02:02 PM
Instructor
laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 31 2012, 02:25 AM
GMC:er
Super great job guys! Everyone kicked majorly!

Next time, maybe upload to soundcloud as well so that each solo can be annotated and commented on the track itself, it's a way spiff way visually see the track with comments as it plays. Gotta love soundcloud!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 27 2012, 06:13 AM) *
Alright dudes!

Here are the results in the order of appearance in the mix:

DeGroot - your take is totally AWESOME man, it transposed me into a psychedelic Indian trance! I MUST congratulate you for the extremely inspired note choice! Good work!

mad - I must congratulate you for your first take mate! I chose the last part because it offered me the possibility to make a difference between the registers - the first and middle were too low and they would've been lost in the mix, due to the fact that we already have a thick riff going on in the back. Octaves are always a good choice for this sort of context wink.gif

Opetholic - Mert, your take is filled with technique display - we all know you are the one finishing the Mojo Oro quest biggrin.gif So hats off to you mate. The only thing which I would like you to focus on, is diversifying your playing by implementing more articulation elements and developing your phrasing in such a way that you won't be kept in one direction because of too mush focus on technique smile.gif We will discuss in your thread wink.gif

ElHombre - Erik, as we discussed, you have a lot of ideas which you want to implement here - not necessarily a bad thing, but I would suggest more emphasis on fewer ideas and developing them into a balanced technique/ phrasing/ melodic approach!

Davenport - Man, you rock! Rhythm, melody and technique, blended together for a crushing take! Hats off to you!!

Gitarrero and Weepee - HA! I made a team out of you two tongue.gif and I love the melodicity of the result wink.gif

Cosmin

PS: What would you guys like to participate on, next month? Any suggestions for the new collab? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 31 2012, 09:43 AM
Instructor
Good idea indeed! smile.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:19 PM