Artic Monkeys
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 15 2012, 03:43 PM
Instructor
Hello guys! As you can see in the font page, my second Indie Rock lesson in now live HERE and it's based in the style of Artic Monkeys. As many of your said that you didn't listen to them too much I would like to share here some cool songs by them.

this is my favourite songs from them...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 15 2012, 04:00 PM
GMC:er
Thanks for the vids smile.gif Never heard of them before. I saw that tagline and honestly thought you'd made it up smile.gif But looks like they are a real band! Are they local to a certain part of Europe?

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 15 2012, 09:43 AM) *
Hello guys! As you can see in the font page, my second Indie Rock lesson in now live HERE and it's based in the style of Artic Monkeys. As many of your said that you didn't listen to them too much I would like to share here some cool songs by them.

this is my favourite songs from them...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 15 2012, 04:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 15 2012, 12:00 PM) *
Thanks for the vids smile.gif Never heard of them before. I saw that tagline and honestly thought you'd made it up smile.gif But looks like they are a real band! Are they local to a certain part of Europe?

It's curious to know that they aren't very known in the USA. Here they are a must for every rocker/alternative guy. They will be playing with Foo Fighters here in April. FF is one of the most liked band nowadays in Argentina. Arctic Monkeys are an English indie rock band. Formed in 2002 in High Green, a suburb of Sheffield.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 15 2012, 05:06 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I think I already mentioned before that I saw them live last summer at the Hurricane festival and was really disappointed. Indie rock usually isn't my favourite kind of music, but some bands like Franz Ferdinand and The Hives are really cool.
My buddy wanted to see them, the music was good and rocking, but what kinda annoyed me that they didn't try to establish contact with the fans. No talking, making fun or whatever...kinda boring. What made it worse was that they played after The Hives and before the Foo Fighters...and you know these bands / frontmen are some serious entertainers.

I love your new lesson though, think I'm gonna give it a shot!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Feb 15 2012, 05:18 PM
Learning Roadie
They haven't been popular in England or Ireland since the year they broke, from what I've noticed

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 15 2012, 05:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Feb 15 2012, 01:06 PM) *
I think I already mentioned before that I saw them live last summer at the Hurricane festival and was really disappointed. Indie rock usually isn't my favourite kind of music, but some bands like Franz Ferdinand and The Hives are really cool.
My buddy wanted to see them, the music was good and rocking, but what kinda annoyed me that they didn't try to establish contact with the fans. No talking, making fun or whatever...kinda boring. What made it worse was that they played after The Hives and before the Foo Fighters...and you know these bands / frontmen are some serious entertainers.

I love your new lesson though, think I'm gonna give it a shot!

That's bad! This things makes that people doesn't connect with the band and the concert becomes cold. I use to listen to the hives but I didn't know that they were really good live. I'll check some youtube videos. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 16 2012, 08:15 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Yeah Gabri, be sure to check them live! This was the show I saw:

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 16 2012, 09:22 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Feb 16 2012, 04:15 AM) *
Yeah Gabri, be sure to check them live! This was the show I saw:

Wou! That's a rock show! Great attitude! I'll check if they have any live dvd to buy.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:48 PM