2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Todd Simpson Lesson #21 Collab, OPEN COLLABORATION! Based on Lesson #21
superize
Oct 2 2010, 07:01 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Here is a video of my solo...

For some reason i cant upload vids to youtube now but as soon as it starts to work again i will upload it to my channel.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Todd_solo_vid.mpg ( 7.53MB ) Number of downloads: 184

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Oct 3 2010, 02:56 AM
Learning Roadie
I think I'll give it a shot! smile.gif I'm busy with school, but we'll see if I can get something... wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 3 2010, 03:07 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Alexiaden93 @ Sep 5 2010, 10:44 AM) *
Sounds very good biggrin.gif

Thanks smile.gif Really dug your take on the last collab, can't wait to see what you do with this one. smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (superize @ Oct 2 2010, 02:01 PM) *
Here is a video of my solo...

For some reason i cant upload vids to youtube now but as soon as it starts to work again i will upload it to my channel.

Very cool stuff! I can try to pull the audio out from the video track if you can't get the guitar track to upload. Nicely done!
Todd

Practice!
Todd

QUOTE (thefireball @ Oct 2 2010, 09:56 PM) *
I think I'll give it a shot! smile.gif I'm busy with school, but we'll see if I can get something... wink.gif

Can't wait to hear you take fireball smile.gif go nuts!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 18 2010, 12:15 AM
I think we have enough responses for a final mix. Thanks to all of you guys for such great tracks! I'm planning on mixing today and should post the final early next week!. If you want to join the collab, shoot me a quick message.

Thanks!
Todd

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 24 2010, 01:54 AM
After waiting for some final entries, THIS COLLAB IS NOW CLOSED smile.gif

I'll be mixing this week and should post something very spiff within a few days. Thanks to everyone for participating!

Todd

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 14 2010, 06:42 AM
Working again on this MIX. It is taking me much longer than I thought as I keep tweaking it. I really am liking the way it's sounding. I've upgraded my drums twice during this. I started with drum loops then went to EZ drummer and then added the LIBRARY OF THE EXTREME kit and DRUMS FROM HELL expansion pack. Each time the drums change the mix entirely. I"m now using the DRUMS FROM HELL with some of the LIBRARY OF THE EXTREME midi files. It's sounding killer.

Finally being able to put fills and stuff in so that it doesn't sound like just drum loops. And the "rythmizer" gives the drums a more human feel. Here is a snippet Featuring SUPERIZE on lead.
Attached File  21SNIPPET.mp3 ( 713.39K ) Number of downloads: 176

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 14 2010, 10:33 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 14 2010, 06:42 AM) *
Working again on this MIX. It is taking me much longer than I thought as I keep tweaking it. I really am liking the way it's sounding. I've upgraded my drums twice during this. I started with drum loops then went to EZ drummer and then added the LIBRARY OF THE EXTREME kit and DRUMS FROM HELL expansion pack. Each time the drums change the mix entirely. I"m now using the DRUMS FROM HELL with some of the LIBRARY OF THE EXTREME midi files. It's sounding killer.

Finally being able to put fills and stuff in so that it doesn't sound like just drum loops. And the "rythmizer" gives the drums a more human feel. Here is a snippet Featuring SUPERIZE on lead.
Attached File  21SNIPPET.mp3 ( 713.39K ) Number of downloads: 176

It sounds good but i get the feeling the its not very good sync at some parts

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 24 2010, 12:39 PM
FINALLY! I actually found enough time to complete the mix on the Project 21 Collab! It turned out really well. Great job guys! I'll post it to the collab thread with full notes on your solos. For now, here is an mp3 so you can hear how it turned out. Enjoy!
Attached File  21_MIX_DOWN_FINAL_FINAL.mp3 ( 2.02MB ) Number of downloads: 173

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 24 2010, 01:13 PM

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 24 2010, 02:12 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Sounds really awesome, Todd! Thanks for the mix, looking forward to the chat tomorrow.

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
enlo22
Jan 1 2012, 11:13 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
I'm gonna work on this, I just don't know if it'll be good but o well tomrrow i'll be my first posting of the year haha

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 1 2012, 10:16 PM
QUOTE (enlo22 @ Jan 1 2012, 05:13 AM) *
I'm gonna work on this, I just don't know if it'll be good but o well tomrrow i'll be my first posting of the year haha

I need to change the title as this post is over a year old. We are on lesson 90 and this was from lesson 21 smile.gif Sorry about that.
more collabs to come!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:43 PM