Video Flash Chat
Mygas
Jul 7 2009, 05:42 PM
GMC:er
First my props to whoever the webmasters/designers are! I've been in web development and programming a decade now, and it's nice to see a site that's actually readable and easy to navigate...and not just flashy and tech-savvy.

Anyway, as this is the place for suggestions, I was wondering...given the community theme of GMC if anyone has considered using a flash chat system given the ability to use webcams and mics. Might make for interesting e-gigs or maybe help out MTP recruitment.

If this sounds like something that could be cool I would suggest maybe Userplane...as from what I gather GMC is run from a webhost...don't know if you have the ability to install anything server-side. Userplane has a free option with ads...but using some nifty <iframe> placement you can hide them all wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Jul 7 2009, 09:36 PM
Instructor
I think Kris have already thought of that and he's working in order to put it on march.
I hope soon we can have that cool option smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 7 2009, 10:42 PM
Instructor
I share your idea and vision and I think video chat would be major improvement.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 8 2009, 12:33 AM
Instructor
that would be great thing of course

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 8 2009, 12:34 AM
GMC Founder
You mind reader! As Ramiro hinted this is something we are actually working on currently smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mygas
Jul 8 2009, 03:10 AM
GMC:er
Cool...well I don't know how much use I could be but if there's any help needed let me know!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:03 PM