18 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 >  
Typos, Bugs And Other Findings
VilleFIN
Dec 13 2012, 07:19 PM
Tone Seeker

Strangely lesson window is cut short on Firefox (Mac). Safari works perfectly.

Any ideas ??

Also suggested lessons are in wrong place and tablature is way down.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by WeePee: Dec 13 2012, 07:25 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 13 2012, 08:13 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ Dec 13 2012, 07:19 PM) *
Strangely lesson window is cut short on Firefox (Mac). Safari works perfectly.

Any ideas ??

Also suggested lessons are in wrong place and tablature is way down.

Hi - thanks for report!
Could you please check if your browser is set on the default zoom level : http://screencast.com/t/9cWD4Nz5 ?
Also, which version of the Firefox is it exactly?

Thanks a lot!

/Bogdan

QUOTE (Christophe @ Nov 16 2012, 01:47 AM) *
I'll be fast caus' there are many dead links :

Was searching for 9/10 lesson difficulty :

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/search/n/...n/t/f/#lesson=7

Blue Fantasy Solo Part by Roo LEADS TO 40 Technique Solo by Sinisa
Metal Solo Licks by Pavel LEADS TO idem
Sweeping Lesson 2 (5-st) LEADS TO idem

And so on, just check by yourself.

You're welcome wink.gif

Thanks a lot - this seems to be a very specific bug that involves "100% free" lessons in search results.

Reported! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 14 2012, 09:56 AM
QUOTE (Christophe @ Nov 16 2012, 01:47 AM) *
I'll be fast caus' there are many dead links :

Was searching for 9/10 lesson difficulty :

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/search/n/...n/t/f/#lesson=7

Blue Fantasy Solo Part by Roo LEADS TO 40 Technique Solo by Sinisa
Metal Solo Licks by Pavel LEADS TO idem
Sweeping Lesson 2 (5-st) LEADS TO idem

And so on, just check by yourself.

You're welcome wink.gif

Thanks for reporting - this issue has been fixed now!

--------------------

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Dec 14 2012, 03:15 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Dec 13 2012, 11:13 PM) *
Hi - thanks for report!
Could you please check if your browser is set on the default zoom level : http://screencast.com/t/9cWD4Nz5 ?
Also, which version of the Firefox is it exactly?

Thanks a lot!

/Bogdan

That worked !

Maybe our little girl has pressed wrong button on keyboard wink.gif

+Quote Post
Udo
Feb 18 2014, 10:09 PM
GMC:er
Hi,
I cannot bookmark this lesson:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/misc-less...sson/index.htm/
Thanks
Udo

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 18 2014, 10:24 PM
QUOTE (Udo @ Feb 18 2014, 10:09 PM) *
Hi,
I cannot bookmark this lesson:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/misc-less...sson/index.htm/
Thanks
Udo

Hi Udo,

Please visiting this link and then bookmarking it : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/misc-less...picking-lesson/

Where did you get to find the link with added "/index.htm" in the url?

Thank for feedback!

/Bogdan

--------------------

+Quote Post
Davus PG
Aug 16 2014, 09:01 PM
Hi there, just signed up to the site today. Am away from home and so am using my Google Nexus 7 to view the site. Videos play perfectly, however since signing up only a handful of the videos for members play. I get a "sorry this video cannot be played" message. On Ben Higgins 30 shredders lesson though all videos play.

Weird and frustrating!

Any help greatly appreciated.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 16 2014, 10:07 PM
QUOTE (Davus PG @ Aug 16 2014, 10:01 PM) *
Hi there, just signed up to the site today. Am away from home and so am using my Google Nexus 7 to view the site. Videos play perfectly, however since signing up only a handful of the videos for members play. I get a "sorry this video cannot be played" message. On Ben Higgins 30 shredders lesson though all videos play.

Weird and frustrating!

Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi Davus, I'd like to help.

Please make sure that you are always logged in on the GMC home page, before trying to access the members only content.
You can verify that you are logged in by visiting: www.guitarmasterclass.net and checking if you can see the "Logout Your Username" in the top right corner of the page. Sometimes you can be logged in just in the forum, but not on the site which prevents you from seeing members-only videos.

30 Shredders lesson is a 100% free lesson, that is why you could see that lesson in full.

Please let me know if it works and if you need any help, I'll be glad to assist you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Davus PG
Aug 17 2014, 10:27 AM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Aug 16 2014, 09:07 PM) *
Hi Davus, I'd like to help.

Please make sure that you are always logged in on the GMC home page, before trying to access the members only content.
You can verify that you are logged in by visiting: www.guitarmasterclass.net and checking if you can see the "Logout Your Username" in the top right corner of the page. Sometimes you can be logged in just in the forum, but not on the site which prevents you from seeing members-only videos.

30 Shredders lesson is a 100% free lesson, that is why you could see that lesson in full.

Please let me know if it works and if you need any help, I'll be glad to assist you.

Hi there thank you for the help.

Yes I have double checked and I am logged in. On the pages where I can't play the videos the tabs are displayed and I am able to download the PDF files and guitar pro tabs where available.
Its frustrating as the other videos on here play perfectly.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 17 2014, 11:37 AM
QUOTE (Davus PG @ Aug 17 2014, 11:27 AM) *
Hi there thank you for the help.

Yes I have double checked and I am logged in. On the pages where I can't play the videos the tabs are displayed and I am able to download the PDF files and guitar pro tabs where available.
Its frustrating as the other videos on here play perfectly.

Hi Davus,

Thanks for info.

Could you please send me the links to the lessons which you can't access on your android tablet and we'll check it out?
The ones where you can't play the videos but other members-only content works (backing tracks, PDF/Guitar Pro etc) and you are logged in on the site.

Thanks in advance,
Bogdan

--------------------

+Quote Post
Davus PG
Aug 17 2014, 11:55 AM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Aug 17 2014, 10:37 AM) *
Hi Davus,

Thanks for info.

Could you please send me the links to the lessons which you can't access on your android tablet and we'll check it out?
The ones where you can't play the videos but other members-only content works (backing tracks, PDF/Guitar Pro etc) and you are logged in on the site.

Thanks in advance,
Bogdan

Hi again.

It seems to happen on everything except the free free lessons so here are two links selected at random.
With both of them the first 2 videos play (because I think they're available to all as a taster) from from video clips "2" onwards I get a message saying the video cannot be played however tabs are visible and downloadable.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Johns-Walk/

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Rhoads-Meets-EVH/

Them you again for the help

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 17 2014, 04:11 PM
QUOTE (Davus PG @ Aug 17 2014, 12:55 PM) *
Hi again.

It seems to happen on everything except the free free lessons so here are two links selected at random.
With both of them the first 2 videos play (because I think they're available to all as a taster) from from video clips "2" onwards I get a message saying the video cannot be played however tabs are visible and downloadable.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Johns-Walk/

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Rhoads-Meets-EVH/

Them you again for the help

Hi Davus,

Thanks for the details.
I have tested accessing the lessons with your account and using Samsung Galaxy 3 Android tablet and all the videos in the lesson played correctly (members only ones).

Please try the following :

* Please try using the internal android web browser

* If the above doesn't work, try accessing the site using Chrome browser on Android tablet

* If you get to see this message when trying to play the members-only videos, that means you are not logged in on the site. Please check out the screenshot example: http://screencast.com/t/3bNaurrBnr

Your account has full access and you should be able to play all the members-only videos. Especially since free lessons work on your tablet device, my guess would be that for some reason your browser is not logged in when browsing the site. Please note that if you login on your computer that you'll automatically get logged out on your tablet device and vise-versa.

There is also a possibility that you are logged in the forum but not on the main site. Please always check the upper right corner when on the lesson pages to see if you are logged in successfully.

Please let me know how it goes?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Davus PG
Aug 17 2014, 06:13 PM
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Aug 17 2014, 03:11 PM) *
Hi Davus,

Thanks for the details.
I have tested accessing the lessons with your account and using Samsung Galaxy 3 Android tablet and all the videos in the lesson played correctly (members only ones).

Please try the following :

* Please try using the internal android web browser

* If the above doesn't work, try accessing the site using Chrome browser on Android tablet

* If you get to see this message when trying to play the members-only videos, that means you are not logged in on the site. Please check out the screenshot example: http://screencast.com/t/3bNaurrBnr

Your account has full access and you should be able to play all the members-only videos. Especially since free lessons work on your tablet device, my guess would be that for some reason your browser is not logged in when browsing the site. Please note that if you login on your computer that you'll automatically get logged out on your tablet device and vise-versa.

There is also a possibility that you are logged in the forum but not on the main site. Please always check the upper right corner when on the lesson pages to see if you are logged in successfully.

Please let me know how it goes?

Hi there

Yes I am definitely logged in and I have tried a number of different browsers. Still get the same problem.

I'll be home tonight so will try on my laptop. No idea what's causing the problem.

I have also tried on my HTC One and get exactly the same message.

Thank you for your help, any other suggestions greatly appreciated.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 18 2014, 12:08 AM
QUOTE (Davus PG @ Aug 17 2014, 07:13 PM) *
Hi there

Yes I am definitely logged in and I have tried a number of different browsers. Still get the same problem.

I'll be home tonight so will try on my laptop. No idea what's causing the problem.

I have also tried on my HTC One and get exactly the same message.

Thank you for your help, any other suggestions greatly appreciated.

Please confirm that you get to see the "Access denied" message: http://screencast.com/t/3bNaurrBnr

Could you please send me a screenshot of that page (full page visible) from your tablet device to this email address:
[email protected]

That should be helpful in troubleshooting this issue.

Thanks in advance smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AyanG
Jul 19 2015, 01:45 PM
Hi,I am unable to see my sent messages.I have sent 3 messages but the sent items is showing 0 messages

--------------------
Thanks and regards,

Ayan

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 19 2015, 02:26 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (AyanG @ Jul 19 2015, 02:45 PM) *
Hi,I am unable to see my sent messages.I have sent 3 messages but the sent items is showing 0 messages

See my reply here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...mp;#entry715474

--------------------

+Quote Post
p8guitar
Dec 17 2015, 04:30 PM
When opening the pdf with the notes, it takes very long and I get an error message from Firefox which says script is not answering.

This post has been edited by p8guitar: Dec 17 2015, 04:32 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 17 2015, 04:41 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (p8guitar @ Dec 17 2015, 05:30 PM) *
When opening the pdf with the notes, it takes very long and I get an error message from Firefox which says script is not answering.

Thanks, I experienced the wait as well in firefox. Though for me the file opened up in the end. Hopefully we will get this fixed soon.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 19 2015, 05:23 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (p8guitar @ Dec 17 2015, 05:30 PM) *

I addition to my previous message, I would like to add that it works on all other browsers we have tested. So while we wait for this to be fixed - I would suggest you use another browser (as a workaround).

--------------------

+Quote Post
ztevie
Mar 2 2016, 10:23 AM
I have a problem with Winter Tune III by Piotr Kaczor. The backing track in the right tempo, 95 bpm, can't be downloaded, only the slower at 75. Also the 95 bpm version is silent about 45 seconds before it starts to play.

--------------------
Gear:
* Vigier Shawn Lane Master, Bridge Bareknuckle Nailbomb, Middle DiMarzio FS-1, Neck Bareknuckle Cold Sweat
* Padalka Custom Space-6, Bareknuckle Juggernaut set
* Ztevie's Blue, Custom Handbuilt by Rek Guitars, Seymour Duncan Full Shred humbucker set
* Yamaha LLX6 Acoustic
* Fractal Audio Axe FX II XL+

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:35 PM