> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Instrumental Rock III, Lesson By Piotr Kaczor
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 5 ] ** [83.33%]
8 [ 1 ] ** [16.67%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 6

Pololagrattoune
Apr 17 2012, 06:47 PM
GMC:er
Original lesson: Instrumental Rock III by Piotr Kaczor

that is my try out on this lesson !!! 2 days working,.. be gently :p

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Apr 18 2012, 06:32 AM
Instructor
Good take! I like your sound!!! You started pretty solid but after 0:57 it went down hill.
I think you need to work on your bends and timing a little bit more! Don't take me wrong you did a very good job learning this lesson, but it can be done much better! I would suggest spending more time practicing it and it will be perfect!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Piotr Kaczor
Apr 18 2012, 09:07 AM
Instructor
I agree with Alex. You started like a hurricane, but then something got wrong. I know that you are a great player and you can play it perfectly. You have to focus on bends, timing, sound control and your next take will be great!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 18 2012, 09:22 AM
Instructor
Hey this is a really good effort ! You have the foundations of a really great bending technique, some of those wholetone + half bends were excellent ! biggrin.gif

If you can manage to spend some time focusing on just two areas: bending and timing, it will dramatically transform that piece, and your playing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 18 2012, 09:56 AM
Instructor
Hey man!

You started very good man and i can see that you have a lot of what it takes to become a great player smile.gif but I think you were a bit nervous when recording and lost focus along the way.

Keep practicing WITH THE CAM ON smile.gif make as many takes as possible until your focus is directed towards the guitar and nothing else wink.gif

I am sure you will pull of an incredible take!

Congrats and keep rocking!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 18 2012, 04:30 PM
Instructor
Hey mate! I agree with the other instructors about this take. You have the ability to play a 10 take of this lesson but for any reason you started to have timing problems in the second half. Maybe Cosmin is right and you felt a bit nervous. If that's the reason, keep on practising with the cam on!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Apr 18 2012, 10:59 PM
Instructor
As you already know .. sleep.gif ! Listen to all the advice you got here, and very soon you will see progress, I guarantee you that wink.gif
Just do not be impatient, on the first place !!!! Keep rocking !

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
May 7 2012, 07:35 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
close man, 7.2

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:43 PM