> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Rainy Collab
Dieterle
Jun 23 2012, 08:34 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
OK !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 23 2012, 12:19 PM
OK Cosmin here i did a new movie and sound clips.

I used the G blues mode as you can recognize i had to look on the scale generator for that ohmy.gif

i did try to get few different modes - sounds out of it especially at the last third part hopefully something you can use on it tongue.gif

I didn't cut the movie too so you can see how stupid i sometimes look into my cam laugh.gif

Dieter

http://soundcloud.com/dieterleguitar/colcoswithout
http://soundcloud.com/dieterleguitar/colcosminwith

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 23 2012, 06:27 PM
Instructor
Howdy Dieter smile.gif looks like everything is set, so I'll pick up the best parts and use them biggrin.gif

There are two more days and I can gather everything for the final mix!

In the mean time - here's how my take will sound like:

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 23 2012, 08:09 PM
Hey Great One Cosmin !

biggrin.gif

did you lose a bit of weight ?

your face in the profile is a bit - lets say bigger - and the video shows a more tiny person !?

by the way i should let grow myself a beard - to masquerade my faces mimic heheheh laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Dieter

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 24 2012, 09:54 AM
Instructor
Howdy Dieter!

no man, I don't think I lost weight biggrin.gif (I am measuring my weight three times a week at the gym and I am constant - 80 kg)

I think it's due to the beard man, it makes me look RUGGED! laugh.gif

Well, a beard is a good thing to wear, so if you are to ask me, go for it!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 25 2012, 10:09 PM
Instructor
Guys, I decided to give you one more day to post your takes on this smile.gif

So, tomorrow at midnight the entries will be closed wink.gif Let's see what u got!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 27 2012, 03:32 PM
Instructor
Alright! It seems it's just me and Dieter! smile.gif The entries are officially closed and I will post the mix at the end of this week! Stay tuned mates wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 1 2012, 09:28 AM
Instructor
...aaand here's the final mix!

I would like to thank Dieter for his take! It's a very good start for your first collab, man! If i am not mistaken, you had the neck chart in front of you and tried to use notes by looking at it, right?

I would encourage you to try and play melodies based on what you are feeling and hearing in your head while listening to the backing track, not by trying to use some notes on the chart - they will sound more natural and personal. Everything will come by with time and practice wink.gif

This week, I will launch the new collab, so you guys stay tuned wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jul 1 2012, 09:55 AM
Hey Cosmin !

Thank you for that Great Vid !

Yes i had to lock at the neck chart hahahah tongue.gif

it was fun for me and i know i must learn and exercise a lot more and i will do it .

Waiting for the next Collab rolleyes.gif !

Dieter

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 1 2012, 12:47 PM
Instructor
The pleasure was all mine, Dieter! Stay close for the next one! wink.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:06 PM