2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Van Halen Reunion, ....of sorts
JVM
Aug 16 2007, 03:38 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (MickeM @ Aug 16 2007, 01:41 AM) *
Oh yes, the 1984 record is far better than 5150. But the 5150 amp is better than... better than.. than the 1984 amp rolleyes.gif

And what was the 1984 amp? The marshall right?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RodneyU
Aug 17 2007, 07:18 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (JVM @ Aug 16 2007, 07:56 AM) *
Oh come on, 1984 was so much better than 5150! 5150 was good though.
Are you going to find it for us? tongue.gif

I wasn't saying 5150 album over 1984 album, just the number in general. wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Aug 17 2007, 07:48 AM
Instructor
I'm always suspicious about bands reunion. huh.gif
But I'm also curious about Eddie's son! blink.gif

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
kahall
Aug 17 2007, 11:08 AM
Learning Roadie
If i can score some tickets I will be at the show in KC. Anyone here from there and just how do ticket sales for this event on 10-26 work. Is it all ticketmaster or do they sell some at the BO?

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Aug 17 2007, 11:19 AM
GMC:er
I'm contemplating picking up tickets for the Greensboro show. Ticket prices stink!! The low is $55 and the high $125 for that show. I may do it just to so I get the chance to see Diamond Dave. He was in rare form at the press conference and it was fun to watch.

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:12 PM