Power Metal Hymns, Advice of some kind xD
Marabou
Apr 13 2010, 07:08 PM
GMC:er
Hey its me Christoffer, i have mostly been practising lessons and i have not had much time to chat or do stuff like that lately but i have an eargent need of some advice.... Im currently playing in a band and im having the hardest time coming up with cool powermetal Hymns or melodies and so on... I try to sing stuff in my head and play it on the guitar but its not working out quite well and i was wondering if anyone here could give me some advice on what scales i should play, or maybe some backingtracks to listen to as i play. I have no idea what im supposed to do to come up with these things, for an example the opening hymn to the song "Frozen Sky" by "Conquest" is a really awesome melody or hymn or what you´d call it but it feels like´i´ll never be able to come up with anything like that.

If you have the time and you feel that you can help me please contact me through the mail, any help is much appreciated laugh.gif !

//Christoffer Holm

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:05 PM