> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

The 'hey Cosmin!' Thread
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 29 2012, 10:21 AM
Instructor
Good afternoon my friends!

Since you signed up for the mentoring thread in great numbers my attention is divided into many directions, so I may answer a bit slower than I would like to smile.gif because of this, I came up with this thread here, in which I will ask you to drop a line, each time you feel like it's taking me a bit longer to answer you - something like: 'Hey Cosmin, come over to my thread and give me 100 hours of AP training!' laugh.gif

Trying to help everyone smile.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mad
Mar 29 2012, 10:43 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Your class is getting bigger and bigger biggrin.gif
Really cool idea - but speaking for myself: no probs so far

Ah - btw:
Hey Cos! just posted something laugh.gif

And a big THANK YOU for all your amazing help!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 29 2012, 12:45 PM
Instructor
Thanks for your kind words man! smile.gif I am here to help wink.gif

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Mar 29 2012, 02:07 PM
GMC:er
Cosmin
I completely agree with mad, he said what I think.
However would be nice to have the opposite as well, what about a: "hey lazy Carmine did you do your homework or are you still sleeping?" thread

carmine

+Quote Post
Marfol
Mar 29 2012, 02:08 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 29 2012, 11:45 AM) *
Thanks for your kind words man! smile.gif I am here to help wink.gif

Hey, Cosmin, ... no worries about that, everything is fine wink.gif I am not in time trouble, don´t need to be Kerry King tomorrow smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 29 2012, 05:15 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hey Cosmin!

Been rather busy lately with work and private life, will get back to the guitar tomorrow and post something biggrin.gif

In the meantime: get on the floor and gimme 100 push-ups! laugh.gif

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 29 2012, 05:36 PM
Instructor
tongue.gif I just feel guilty when I know I haven't been able to help everyone out biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Mar 29 2012, 06:47 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Don't worry. I'm sure there will be times where I'll be slow to reply to something you posted.

+Quote Post
derper
Mar 30 2012, 05:59 AM
Learning Tone Master
No worries, I'm trying to balance general practice, with the gig-cramming I'm doing for this Sat, and Sun EMULATOR rehearsal and upcoming show with new material. But I have posted some stuff in my thread, including a "getting to know Gabe" video, and 2 practice vids as well. Let me know what you think when you get a chance!! Thanks for helping out Cosmin!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 30 2012, 11:52 AM
Instructor
Hey Cosmin !!

Give Gitarrero 500 push ups for me.... wink.gif

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Mar 30 2012, 03:15 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
500?? Piece of cake!

Let's see...what might be Ben's weak spot...I got it:

Go outside an run 10 miles! laugh.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 30 2012, 03:26 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Mar 30 2012, 02:15 PM) *
Let's see...what might be Ben's weak spot...I got it:

Go outside an run 10 miles! laugh.gif

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Mar 30 2012, 03:26 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 30 2012, 04:53 PM
Instructor
Uh oh tongue.gif alright Ben! Christian! You know what to do! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 30 2012, 05:29 PM
Instructor
Just entered to say Hey Cosmin! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Bryze26
Mar 31 2012, 05:19 AM
Hey Cosmin. Ive got something for you in my thread smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 31 2012, 02:47 PM
Instructor
hey Gab! biggrin.gif Alrighty Brian, I am on it wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:09 AM