4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Co-writing Co-llab, Anyone up for it?
TylerT
Feb 19 2011, 05:08 PM
Guitar Hero
Holy *&#% man, this is an unreal track!!! Im starting my take now!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Agile Interceptor Pro 725
- EBMM John Petrucci Signature
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
- Pod X3 Live
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 19 2011, 07:44 PM
Instructor
Hey Daniel, here is my take for the solo.. it begins at 2:28. Hope you like it !

Attached File  01_Track_1.mp3 ( 3.4MB ) Number of downloads: 199
With backing

Attached File  02_Track_2.mp3 ( 796.21K ) Number of downloads: 176
Without

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 20 2011, 02:30 PM
GMC:er

I've encoded it as an mp4 video file and it's attached to this post as well. Let me know if you want another format it's under 10 Meg so not to big. Its just the start of the song. Which was killer BTW well done!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2761041/Daniel%20C...CollabFinal.mp4

Todd

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Feb 22 2011, 06:20 AM

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Feb 21 2011, 06:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 19 2011, 08:44 PM) *
Hey Daniel, here is my take for the solo.. it begins at 2:28. Hope you like it !

Attached File  01_Track_1.mp3 ( 3.4MB ) Number of downloads: 199
With backing

Attached File  02_Track_2.mp3 ( 796.21K ) Number of downloads: 176
Without

holy mother of....!! freaking great solo! really loved it!

I'll wait for your video then biggrin.gif Thanks!

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 20 2011, 03:30 PM) *
Here is the video of my take. I took some creative liberty with the editing and fx. Hope you dig it : ) Here is a URL where you can download it directly from dropbox.com

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2761041/Daniel%20C...CollabFinal.mp4

I've encoded it as an mp4 video file and it's attached to this post as well. Let me know if you want another format it's under 10 Meg so not to big. Its just the start of the song. Which was killer BTW well done!

Attached File  AdrianCollabFinal.mp4 ( 7.9MB ) Number of downloads: 162

Todd

nice video! it's great! man, this is going to be cool, I can already tell,

QUOTE (TylerT @ Feb 19 2011, 06:08 PM) *
Holy *&#% man, this is an unreal track!!! Im starting my take now!!!

Thanks TylerT! I'm glad you liked it! It's great to have you!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 21 2011, 06:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Feb 21 2011, 05:39 PM) *

Hehehe.. it was a bit naughty wasn't it ??? rolleyes.gif I thought I'd dig out the old Wah and get it involved !! biggrin.gif Glad you like it.. I'm really looking forward to hearing what madness you and everyone else put with it !

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 22 2011, 06:21 AM
I misnamed the file sad.gif Sorry about that. I"m glad you like the vid smile.gif I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Feb 21 2011, 12:39 PM) *

I'll wait for your video then biggrin.gif Thanks!

nice video! it's great! man, this is going to be cool, I can already tell,

Thanks TylerT! I'm glad you liked it! It's great to have you!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Feb 22 2011, 07:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 22 2011, 07:21 AM) *
I misnamed the file sad.gif Sorry about that. I"m glad you like the vid smile.gif I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

heheh that's all right, no worries, biggrin.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Feb 25 2011, 03:50 PM
Instructor
I'm very excited with takes received so far! You surely put a smile on my face!

I did the solo starting at 2:16, Ben did the solo at 2:28,

So if someone wants to grab the solo starting at 2:41, that'd be superb. I must admit Ben's solo is SICK! but you don't have to be shredding all over on the solo following him. Maybe a nice contrasted slow, bendy solo would really stand out there! (after the madness)

Also if someone wants to try out a part at 1:26 (Chorus section) that'd be great so that we have all parts of the song covered. But feel free to do any part you'd like really, these are only suggestions.

This post has been edited by Daniel Realpe: Feb 25 2011, 03:51 PM

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 27 2011, 05:45 AM
Learning Roadie
I just can't compose a solo. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 27 2011, 12:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Feb 27 2011, 04:45 AM) *
I just can't compose a solo. sad.gif

You most definitely can... we've all heard you do it ! smile.gif It doesn't have to be over the fast bits... I think there's still quite a bit of backing track that needs more guitar parts yet, isn't that right Daniel ?

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 27 2011, 07:25 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 27 2011, 05:53 AM) *
You most definitely can... we've all heard you do it ! smile.gif It doesn't have to be over the fast bits... I think there's still quite a bit of backing track that needs more guitar parts yet, isn't that right Daniel ?

I just don't know for sure what parts can be played - available to do. Need some direction, please. smile.gif And is all of this song going to have guitar solos? How will that work?

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Feb 27 2011, 07:27 PM
Instructor
Hey Fireball,

You don't need to write a solo, you can do a melody over the part at 1:26. Maybe sing something and then translate it on guitar? that's worked for me several times,

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 28 2011, 04:36 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Feb 27 2011, 12:27 PM) *
Hey Fireball,

You don't need to write a solo, you can do a melody over the part at 1:26. Maybe sing something and then translate it on guitar? that's worked for me several times,

Okay, I'll try that part again. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Mar 1 2011, 02:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Feb 28 2011, 05:36 AM) *
Okay, I'll try that part again. smile.gif

All right cool,

I'm starting to edit the final mix! it's starting to look good! looking forward for your videos

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
thefireball
Mar 1 2011, 03:46 AM
Learning Roadie
Is it okay if I somewhat follow the backing a little? I'm having trouble coming up with something. My solo just centers around the backing. It's not like a new melody that complements the backing. unsure.gif

+Quote Post
TylerT
Mar 1 2011, 09:59 PM
Guitar Hero
A friend of mine has my camera sad.gif

I can get it back today if its not too late daniel!

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Agile Interceptor Pro 725
- EBMM John Petrucci Signature
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Mar 1 2011, 10:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Mar 1 2011, 04:46 AM) *
Is it okay if I somewhat follow the backing a little? I'm having trouble coming up with something. My solo just centers around the backing. It's not like a new melody that complements the backing. unsure.gif

no problem, it's fine

QUOTE (TylerT @ Mar 1 2011, 10:59 PM) *
A friend of mine has my camera sad.gif

I can get it back today if its not too late daniel!

no, it's fine as long as you don't take too long to upload it,

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
thefireball
Mar 2 2011, 12:26 AM
Learning Roadie
Cool. I'll try to get something together very soon! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 2 2011, 02:01 AM
Can't wait to see this one smile.gif Great tune, and promises to be a killer vid.

+Quote Post
quadrium
Mar 2 2011, 02:34 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 2 2011, 01:01 AM) *
Can't wait to see this one smile.gif Great tune, and promises to be a killer vid.

Yeah cool.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:24 AM