Did I Post My Rec?
SirJamsalot
Jun 7 2010, 04:14 AM
Learning Rock Star
I could have sworn I posted my first REC Saturday Morning at around 3:30 a.m. my time - but I haven't checked it since then - then decided to peruse the RECs and I can't find my post? Was it so early that I dreamt that I posted the rec? I thought for sure I checked to make sure it was there and everything, but now it's gone? Did it suck that badly? lol. Or do I need to submit it again?

Christian A.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jun 7 2010, 04:17 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Hi Christian,

Yes, it was posted I saw it too. The thing is, all RECs go to a secret place which is only accessible by instructors and are hidden from all others until it gets all graded (at least 3 instructors need to grade it). It will reappear with grades so don't worry about it. It sometimes takes upto 2 weeks to get graded. smile.gif

Cheers!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Jun 7 2010, 04:28 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (maharzan @ Jun 6 2010, 08:17 PM) *
Hi Christian,

Yes, it was posted I saw it too. The thing is, all RECs go to a secret place which is only accessible by instructors and are hidden from all others until it gets all graded (at least 3 instructors need to grade it). It will reappear with grades so don't worry about it. It sometimes takes upto 2 weeks to get graded. smile.gif

Cheers!

Oh, thanks for the heads up on that. I was up all night the night I posted and thought perhaps I dreamed it all up and was gonna re-post it lol. - glad I asked first!

Thanks,
Christian A.

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jun 7 2010, 05:04 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
smile.gif There is a sticky post about it on the REC forum as well.. perhaps you can take a look at it as well for further information.

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
emirb
Jun 7 2010, 10:44 AM
Accomplished Tone Guru
I had the same doubt; Posted rec the other day (my first one) and couldn't find it afterwards. In the absence of better knowledge I posted another one thinking, well something went wrong the first time. Hope staff won't be mad smile.gif this is one the thing that actually doesn't appear as obvious in the short explanation how to post a rec. but as maharzan says it's probably out there somewhere but not that exposed to a first time user.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:44 AM