> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Lydian Spring Love Song Video Collab
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 3 2012, 10:47 AM
Instructor
....aaaannd here it is biggrin.gif

alright mates, first things first, I want to congratulate each and everyone of you guys for being so melodic in your takes biggrin.gif I REALLY had a lot of materials at hand and that helped to make this collab very melodic!

Derper - your melodic approach was very good mate, I enjoyed the way you built it up. The one thing which I would like to ask you is to provide the same stuff you played on the recording in the separate audio track, as I could only use the first 20 seconds and believe me, you had more ideas which could've been used if the track would've matched the video biggrin.gif next time!

Sensible Jones - Neil! There were a lot of ideas sprinkled here and there and I decided to pick this Satrianiesque lick as it had good continuation and phrasing smile.gif the effect in the video take (it is somehow slowed down) was your doing? biggrin.gif it's nice but I didn't know if it was intended or by mistake biggrin.gif one thing you could do for the next collabs and in general, would be to play a bit cleaner when you record, otherwise you will not manage to get the best out of your ideas smile.gif

Steve-rec-freak - very nice man! Really melodic and a bit shreddy but just enough to be balanced wink.gif

thefireball - Brandon, I got nothing to object smile.gif clean, precise and melodic, good tone and phrasing! Congratulations my young friend!

so, guys....are you ready for another one? biggrin.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Apr 3 2012, 10:59 AM
Learning Roadie
YES!!! We are ready for a new challenge! biggrin.gif (Glad you enjoyed my take. I think I composed a weird melody. I had never heard it before. happy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 4 2012, 04:00 PM
GMC:er
Thanks Cosmin! Not sure why the vid came out like that! It definitely wasn't anything I did on purpose!! I'll check the settings for the camera, it looks like not enough FPS doesn't it?
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 4 2012, 10:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 4 2012, 03:00 PM) *
Thanks Cosmin! Not sure why the vid came out like that! It definitely wasn't anything I did on purpose!! I'll check the settings for the camera, it looks like not enough FPS doesn't it?
biggrin.gif

Something like that man tongue.gif but it looks like a cool effect biggrin.gif and it's all natural laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 5 2012, 12:24 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 4 2012, 10:00 PM) *
Something like that man tongue.gif but it looks like a cool effect biggrin.gif and it's all natural laugh.gif

biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:59 AM